Toribash
Did you read the red messages above this application?:hai
Age (optional):12
Where do you live? (optional):holland
What belt are you?:white
Where do you want to improve?:taekkyon
Favorite mods:aikido, judo and wushu
Why do you want to join?: i want to improve my skill and finally be a good player
Hello, I am CerroNegro, I'm a 2nd dan, long time ago I played with a newbie and he asked if i could teach him, I said yes. While teaching I found out that fighting in game not the only thing fun is. So that day I went to forum and took a look, I went to the clan forum and saw Bleu, I took a look at the thread and found out that it was a clan that teaches new players, and now finally I come to the point: I would love to be a teacher and help the new players out, I will give you prove that im good enough for teaching with a MP replay. I hope I can finally be a teacher.
Attached Files
Cer - Wushu MP Decap.rpl (35.9 KB, 3 views)
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by TgrInBed View Post
Did you read the red messages above this application?:hai
Age (optional):12
Where do you live? (optional):holland
What belt are you?:white
Where do you want to improve?:taekkyon
Favorite mods:aikido, judo and wushu
Why do you want to join?: i want to improve my skill and finally be a good player

Accepted. Post around and follow the rules.

Originally Posted by CerroNegro View Post
Hello, I am CerroNegro, I'm a 2nd dan, long time ago I played with a newbie and he asked if i could teach him, I said yes. While teaching I found out that fighting in game not the only thing fun is. So that day I went to forum and took a look, I went to the clan forum and saw Bleu, I took a look at the thread and found out that it was a clan that teaches new players, and now finally I come to the point: I would love to be a teacher and help the new players out, I will give you prove that im good enough for teaching with a MP replay. I hope I can finally be a teacher.

And you.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by xson View Post
e (optional):15
Where do you live? (optional):Arizona, United States
What belt are you?:
Where do you want to improve?:Akido, Wushu, Judo, akidobigjo etc.
Favorite mods:Akidobigjo,judo ,akido.
Why do you want to join?:this clan is cool and some space for me i think

plz say yea

Nope, hardcod. Check the first post, your app is missing some questions. Also, the reason is lame. Admiring us won't make us accept you.
Did you read the red messages above this application?:Oh yes i did and Hai ;)
Age (optional): 16
Where do you live? (optional): South Africa
What belt are you?: The first belt
Where do you want to improve?:My movement
Favorite mods: Dont know mods
Why do you want to join?: I used to be in a clan on my other account and stopped playing and lost all my skill. Now i am back and can't play anymore and i need help to get my skills back
Do you vow to stay forum active and post atleast once every 2 days?
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by Razer1911 View Post
Did you read the red messages above this application?:Oh yes i did and Hai ;)
Age (optional): 16
Where do you live? (optional): South Africa
What belt are you?: The first belt
Where do you want to improve?:My movement
Favorite mods: Dont know mods
Why do you want to join?: I used to be in a clan on my other account and stopped playing and lost all my skill. Now i am back and can't play anymore and i need help to get my skills back

Accepted.

Check out the introduce yourself thread.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Did you read the red messages above this application?: hai
Age (optional): 12
What belt are you?: blue
Where do you want to improve?: Aikido, Wushu, Judo, Twinswords
Favorite mods: Twinswords
Why do you want to join?: Because I want to join a clan and make friends who can teach me useful thing.

Accepted?
Did you read the red messages above this application?:Hai.
Age (optional):13
Where do you live? (optional):Illinois, United States
What belt are you?:Orange Belt
Where do you want to improve?:Fighting, movement, and how to use momentum effectively.
Favorite mods:Twinswords, Judo, Akido, Wushu, and Classic
Why do you want to join?:Because I've never been in a clan and would like meet new people. My time is GMT -6:00 Central Time (U.S. & Canada). I'm very new to Toribash, I've played only 2 weeks (12 days, then I quit for a while, now I've played for 2 days). I don't know any moves, I have never attempted to make my own moves and fight free form. I think that BLEU would be a great experience for myself and that it would help me to become a good player.
Originally Posted by darkdoom10 View Post
Did you read the red messages above this application?: hai
Age (optional): 12
What belt are you?: blue
Where do you want to improve?: Aikido, Wushu, Judo, Twinswords
Favorite mods: Twinswords
Why do you want to join?: Because I want to join a clan and make friends who can teach me useful thing.

Accepted?

Yeah, pretty much. Post around on the forums.

Originally Posted by SgtFailure View Post
Did you read the red messages above this application?:Hai.
Age (optional):13
Where do you live? (optional):Illinois, United States
What belt are you?:Orange Belt
Where do you want to improve?:Fighting, movement, and how to use momentum effectively.
Favorite mods:Twinswords, Judo, Akido, Wushu, and Classic
Why do you want to join?:Because I've never been in a clan and would like meet new people. My time is GMT -6:00 Central Time (U.S. & Canada). I'm very new to Toribash, I've played only 2 weeks (12 days, then I quit for a while, now I've played for 2 days). I don't know any moves, I have never attempted to make my own moves and fight free form. I think that BLEU would be a great experience for myself and that it would help me to become a good player.

Accepted. Great reasons for wanting to join. Be sure to read all the rules.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider