Toribash
Well it took a couple of weeks for me to get an answer when I joined. We're very thorough, make sure all the current active members can judge the skills, attitude, and general vibe of the applicant before making a decision, in addition to giving advice and seeing how well they can adjust to our style (assuming the app is worth our time and a serious one, of course, otherwise instareject is common and blunt).
Originally Posted by jafem View Post
How long does it usually take for you guys to accept or reject someone?
just wondering how it goes for me

Pretty much what carey said. We make decisions carefully and through debate in terms of recruitment, so these things do take some time. Especially right now at this time of the year, with holidays approaching and other responsibilities that follow them. Your app is being reviewed, same goes for kt700. In the meanwhile, happy holidays ;)
But why's the rum gone? :v
Merry christmas to you aswell
no need to rush so take your time and decide i just hope i come in
View my artwork here: Deviant Art
Apologies for lack of activity these past few days, i had some serious internet problems. I should be fine for a bit now though.
no
Hey guys im interested in joining your clan. I mostly play wushu, and i have gotten pretty good at it, rank 84 in wushu3. It would be an honor to join this clan. I can also teach anyone that is having trouble playing wushu.
Originally Posted by Zer0897 View Post
Hey guys im interested in joining your clan. I mostly play wushu, and i have gotten pretty good at it, rank 84 in wushu3. It would be an honor to join this clan. I can also teach anyone that is having trouble playing wushu.

Teach someone who's having trouble? Nobody from this clan. Also, no replays. In addition, you're not good enough yet, from what I've seen playing you. It's not the end of the road for you as far as potentially joining, but this application is fail.

Last edited by rcarey; Dec 26, 2012 at 02:56 AM.

Just post (in this thread) a motivational letter, addressed to us, including:
- At least 3 replays*
- your achievements (sp, mp, art)

Yo
Heyyyoooo!! Im interested in your clan. Im a decet wushu player, rank 58 until i took a break from the game a while back. Im looking for a clan to stay with, and i think u guys are it!

oh woops thought my other post didnt go through -_-
-----
Alright man, i dont remember u but im sure u have a good reason.. I would like to duel u a little just to see where u want me so i dont submit a pointless request again.. Oh and for the replays, I got some but you have to wait after christas break, the computer that has all of them is at my house.
Last edited by Zer0; Dec 26, 2012 at 09:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heyyyoooo!! Im interested in your clan. Im a decet wushu player, rank 58 until i took a break from the game a while back. Im looking for a clan to stay with, and i think u guys are it!

oh woops thought my other post didnt go through -_-
-----
Alright man, i dont remember u but im sure u have a good reason.. I would like to duel u a little just to see where u want me so i dont submit a pointless request again.. Oh and for the replays, I got some but you have to wait after christas break, the computer that has all of them is at my house.

Not much time to dedicate to this at this time of the year anyway. So when you can post your replays, check the first post for guidance in setting up a proper app. Also what's your main (?), i just have a thing about alt-accounts, seeing as you're not new to this game. Take your time setting up the application, also enjoy the holidays!
But why's the rum gone? :v