Endurance Onslaught 6.0
gogo crazylars ranger.

Btw, at practice today, I apparently punctured myself in the thigh and didn't notice it until I got home and it's already scabbed over and healed. likeaboss.jpg
Read the first of the series first.

It's so messed up but there's gay

Actually don't read

It's written by a swedish

I

I didn't pick up your stuff but I mined 54 iron from my hotel and I can share '-'
Last edited by Acavado; Dec 11, 2011 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Golf.
So you would say that you... penetrated yourself?

I love a good clan battle. If only there was a way we could start some while not getting infracted.
HEy
I do that a lot. I mean, like, I, I hurt myself. I mean, like, I crash into trees. I mean like when I do something requiring both balance and endurance I injure myself badly and don't notice until I feel the blood on my arm or something. Ice skating. Rollerblading. Eh, that's it.
Well I'm not exactly sure how I punctured my thigh yet. I think maybe the drum harness dug into my skin pretty deep and was too busy playing music to realize it.
My body has a crazy sense of timing. I went to sleep after watching one piece after wandering around Hulu after watching MLP:FiM after playing minecraft and after playing toribash and everything and somewhere saying to myself "Uh, this is I should there sleeping I need to wake up". So it was three in the morning or past when I fell asleep, felt like at least an hour after since I had a random return of insomnia, and I was thinking a little I was kind of screwed to go do a thing at three in the afternoon. And I wake up feeling hella tired and very depressed with myself certain I'd slept too much and walk downstairs to find I'd only slept for about three to five hours. Apparently my internal clock is so clever that it can wake me up whenever my subconscious is vaguely thinking that I'll need to.

I feel kind of poopy today though.

Hampa made toribash
I play toribash
I am a fruit
Hampa is a fruit
Logic.