Toribash
NA just patched after downtime of like 2000 hours, no riven yet, elos reset, new shop ui etc.

[T]
#hi

so some of the highlights and exciting things imo are

Shen BUFFS, and I capitalize BUFFS because almost EVERYTHING about him got buffed back up such as no more energy cost on ult, all base stats increased and skills increased at beginning to help him be a viable jungler again - yes, shen is now a viable jungler again <3

Taric rework with completely new ultimate to supposedly make him "in the front lines" since he's a tanky support.

also riven, cant wait to try her.
Originally Posted by flax777 View Post
like shen wasnt tanky enough >.<

Shen's average damage was the LOWEST in the game.

By far.

He needed a buff. For sure.
What is it with tards and sucking with new champs... I have yet to see a good riven EVER. Literally, this person I played with followed the spotlight to the tee, except ignoring the part you be a bully when you HAD lane dominance, not when you WANTED lane dominance. Fucking retard fed 0/4 like 7 minutes in.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Is there a consensus on Riven yet?
EDIT: Also holy fuck Taric does some damage now.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Sep 15, 2011 at 09:04 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Yeah, I usually end up "feeding"(caught off guard) 4 kills 7 minutes in too.
But after I get to level 6, I get fed like no other.

I would love to try out Riven, but it wont let me buy her. Did they make it so that you can't unlock her with IP for the moment?

failteam is fail...
but supernoc is savin the day...
i almost did twice the dmg my team did :P
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
Yeah, I usually end up "feeding"(caught off guard) 4 kills 7 minutes in too.
But after I get to level 6, I get fed like no other.

I would love to try out Riven, but it wont let me buy her. Did they make it so that you can't unlock her with IP for the moment?

That's bad and you should feel bad.

Feeding 4 kills early game will ruin every game in pretty much any game 1200+ elo, unless you happen to have some godly player on your team