Toribash
proclaim it from the mountain top shout it out loud dont ever stop !!!

[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
FFS, fable3... Peter Molyneux needs to get a fucking clue... He's such a massive wanker it's unbelievable. SO whats new about fable 3, their dumbing it down lol, how when your already practically invincible anyway...

"Its really about not getting rid of any element of an rpg but certainly making it something that PEOPLE WHO AREN'T INTERESTING IN THAT SIDE OF THINGS will still enjoy" why the fuck play an rpg if you dont like rpg's.

And that's why its shit. because when you cater to every audience in the world it specializes at nothing so that any retard that has money can play it.

Here's an nice RPG related metaphor, if you put experience points in all skills instead of say choosing to become highly skilled at one thing you become a jack of all trades who's really poor at everything.

Poo Poo Poo I say
Last edited by KungFuJC; Feb 12, 2010 at 06:58 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
lol, imo RPGīs are the worst game tipe. (yeah, thatīs right)

Also, roz, i lolīd hard.
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
It's a shame RPG's by that definition don't exist anymore. It's been a long time since I've played something with a good plot.

btw point&click are RolePlayingGames
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-