Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Just finished Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. It's a weird anime in a way but I still enjoyed watching it.

UGH I keep forgetting to get back to that, I stopped on ep 10 because crunchy roll was taking so long. Thanks for reminding me about it.

EDIT: I just finished, those feels man on the last episode ;-; I'm not ashamed to say this, I had that lone tear come from my eye.
Also the OVA was funny as shit... that's not a good analogy, was just straight up hilarious.
Last edited by Agentmax; Jul 5, 2013 at 07:48 AM.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Originally Posted by Agentmax View Post
UGH I keep forgetting to get back to that, I stopped on ep 10 because crunchy roll was taking so long. Thanks for reminding me about it.

EDIT: I just finished, those feels man on the last episode ;-; I'm not ashamed to say this, I had that lone tear come from my eye.
Also the OVA was funny as shit... that's not a good analogy, was just straight up hilarious.

Yeah that last ep brings up some feelings. But at least all ends well. And yeah that ova, omg that was so random.

Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
i'm caught up on the Shingeki No Kyojin Manga. It is amazing... = u=

I really want to get into it but I've haven't read much manga before and I find my self being very lazy when it comes to reading a page than having to click the "next page" button.
-----
Started watching Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi. Seems ok, the second ep comes out on sunday.
-----
Started watching Danganronpa: Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei.

The plot sounds very interesting.

A group of 15 elite high school students are gathered at a very special, high class high school. To graduate from this high school essentially means you'll succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult. The school is presided over by a bear called Monokuma, and he explains to them that their graduation hinges around committing a murder. The only way to graduate is to kill one of your classmates and get away with it. If the other classmates discover the identity of the killer, the killer is the only one executed. However, if they fail to catch the killer, only the killer graduates and the others are annihilated. Which of the 15 will survive the bloodbath to come?
Last edited by ConCon; Jul 5, 2013 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
A group of 15 elite high school students are gathered at a very special, high class high school. To graduate from this high school essentially means you'll succeed in life, but graduating is very difficult. The school is presided over by a bear called Monokuma, and he explains to them that their graduation hinges around committing a murder. The only way to graduate is to kill one of your classmates and get away with it. If the other classmates discover the identity of the killer, the killer is the only one executed. However, if they fail to catch the killer, only the killer graduates and the others are annihilated. Which of the 15 will survive the bloodbath to come?

This is why we don't trust bears with power.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I've watched a few anime/manga previously, which I forgot the name for it. D:<
Just a question, is there any difference between anime and manga? If so, what is it?
Last edited by Dexx; Jul 6, 2013 at 12:18 AM. Reason: typo
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
moving pictures and non-moving pictures.
Depends on the anime, in case Shingeki no Kyoijin, it follows the manga, no difference beside the one listed above, hmm maybe the artwork.
Picked up To Aru Majutsu no Index II again. Then I'm gonna finish up Railgun and Railgun S.

I forgot how much I loved those two series :3 All the misfortune dawg.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
^Hahahaha I know that I fully got into anime once I stopped searching for anime specifically with ecchi.

Ecchi is what brings you in, its the stories and characters that make you stay.
-----
Anyway, just finished an anime called "Another", definitely one of the best in my opinion.
I don't usually watch horror/mystery but in this case, it was mind blowing. Definitely recommend this.
Last edited by ConCon; Jul 6, 2013 at 04:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump