ME leaving means Extreme Closes
But Ok fine I wont let one guy wreck it

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Quite simple, don't go.

Originally Posted by linkhunter View Post
Got no right to kid around with musket like that
He's an ancient member of this clan show some respect

From 22nd of March Thursday in other words till 20th April I will be in Israel on a holiday, I will have no contact with internet. I hope to see everyone with at least 500 posts by then (that means you musket) JKS, don't worry.

He is one of my best friends on here I treasure him, not to sound to homosexual.

Continue this bs in here.
Not where it was currently posted it is as if your all trying to tick me off.
it's really scary when Toon is mad
*shiver*
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Stop doing this and take care of yourself PLEASE. It is kinda starting to annoy me and generally I don't get annoyed much. Also For example I need to post that I was Inactive in the Inactive thread.
If you don't understand that PM the person who made the thread asking specifically about what they meant by what they said as the first post.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
People who need to argue or post useless crap is just asking for me to get all up in there business.

Edit: Also do not get on me about being annoying >.>
Inactive thread is for telling you that you will go inactive
that doesn't mean you can free chat there.We have place to chat freely,THIS THREAD the general chat
"0h no" -Trice
Please stop it then, it gets on my nerves. I am asking you nicely.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
okay okay
/me controlling my temper
sorry about that,i got really pissed off when seeing people didn't know the rule
"0h no" -Trice
Cozza do not even start I always asked you to do what I stated in that other thread yet you still tend to annoy me by posting useless bs.
Now wanna talk annoying and wanna get me to stop annoying you about then just listen to me for once.