Toribash
Originally Posted by Slaybelle View Post
Guys... This is really hard for me to talk about but my depression is really acting up and I need to step away from all my responsibilities to deal with it right now. I don't know when I'll be back in game or on forums but I just don't have the motivation to do anything at all right now. So until further notice I'm not going to be active. I'm sorry.

Don't worry, please take your time. We are not beasts that tell you to be active everyday. Everyone has problems so everyone understands you. So as i said, take your time, it's alright. Hope you get better soon .
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Did you use to be an active member? Also, I like to think of myself as active, not trying to be arrogant or anything. And slaybelle, I know you probably won't see this, but, take as much time off as you want is what I think. Your a valued member in this clan and if we want you to stay we have to let you do your own thing and in your case , dealing with your depression. Not trying to sound rude or anything, but good luck .
i suck
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
Did you use to be an active member? Also, I like to think of myself as active, not trying to be arrogant or anything. And slaybelle, I know you probably won't see this, but, take as much time off as you want is what I think. Your a valued member in this clan and if we want you to stay we have to let you do your own thing and in your case , dealing with your depression. Not trying to sound rude or anything, but good luck .

i left like 2 months ago lmao
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Don't worry, please take your time. We are not beasts that tell you to be active everyday. Everyone has problems so everyone understands you. So as i said, take your time, it's alright. Hope you get better soon .

I agree. Don't need to be rushed

I'm gonna be off for a week because of spain.
sorry i haven't been inactive lately
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
do u think we can be able to do that?
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin