yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

HAHAHA.. I bet my language is the easiest in regards of the times... I only have 3 time... past, present and future;) Fuck yeah... Although I bet its nearly the hardest language to learn.. (In regards of the grammar)
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I didn't know that Brazilians are so hate-full. 95% would kill other cultures? You must be joking. Then we Serbs and them should be brothers in hate :P Seriously, I don't believe that.
Grayve, what say you?
And to be honest, we like to curse other players too in game. It has some pervert attraction when you can say whatever you want and other ppl will not know what are you saying.
Like, Chuj or Chuja for instance - it means dick on Polish (Marked1 laughs in the background) I learned that from Begotten

Hey hey hey!!! Wait there! That's his opnion, not mine neither Brazil's one. We're one of the most lovely and friendly people in the world!

Also Vitor, since when people hate you? No one ever said that... Now that you're saying that english rocks and the rest sucks, now you give a reason that they can hate you? Wtf are you damming about? Why that sudden rage rush? Calm down "cara"!

#TribeOn
O.o, why so much of the guy i wanna see the ladies do teh leg raises

one of em had a huge ass nose i think it was the one at the end
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.