Toribash
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
And the cookies. When a ruffian commits a crime of larceny, one's hunger may be piqued from the surge of hormones caused by the thrill of banditry.

Look at the big guy, usin' big words
beware
the goblin
On a less funny note, my grandmother has cancer, we found out this tuesday. She won't live for very much longer, and she really meant a lot to me...

So I'm really sad :c
I feel for you man. I bet she lived a damn good life if she means a lot to you.

I'm bad with comforting people.

Guys, help?
Last edited by sprytryne; Aug 22, 2013 at 12:38 PM.
3 in a row.
I wonder when someone useful will show up. The most I can do.
is this.

It's going to be okay man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Yeah, time heals all wounds. Still feels horrible, though, i lost two grandparents as a child (the other two passed away before i was born). But jisse, be brave, and enjoy her company, if she's like my grandma was then she wouldn't want you to go around feeling sad for her. That is, of course, much easier said than done, but i'm sure that she's happy to have a grandson such as you. c:
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Try not to over-think it, as difficult as it may seem.
Enjoy your time with her, make her feel loved. Show it to her how much you care.
It doesn't need to be a grand gesture. No need for fancy speeches.
Take her out for lunch with the rest of your family, or spend an afternoon watching a movie with her. Or simply just be there, that's all that matters.
Hang in there mang
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Not sure if this helps, but when I feel down I try and listen to a few good songs or two.

Soul Man by the Blues brothers is a prime example. (At least in my opinion haha)

Hang tight bro, and I hope things get better for you and your family.
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 22, 2013 at 11:16 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/