Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Ok then. Good luck in your new clan, and best of luck.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
oh well guys , sadly , i'm leaving , im going to join another clan because i have some friends here and i feel like i need a change , im really sad about , i didnt get to play anything with you ,so yeah maybe we'll get to play something in the future weeks if you will not hate too much of course.
seeyou

fuck the what?

also you seem to overuse commas a bit, pal
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
/invade

don't get that part wrong , With friends here ,I Meant that i have some friends that wanted me to join their clan etc.as for the commas , yeah im weird.
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
/invade

don't get that part wrong , With friends here ,I Meant that i have some friends that wanted me to join their clan etc.as for the commas , yeah im weird.

Well. Hope you'll never come back.

Farwell.
Lol gay.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
Well. Hope you'll never come back.

Farwell.

^Fail. Btw which clan or dsc are you joining?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
^Fail. Btw which clan or dsc are you joining?

Apparently you do not know what fail means.

SHALL I INFORM YOU?
You spelled Farewell wrong, so you technically failed twice.
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
You spelled Farewell wrong, so you technically failed twice.

Says the guy who uses "btw" instead of between.
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
Says the guy who uses "btw" instead of between.

Cant tell if trolling or just very stupid.
[o]