Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Guys check it out - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=7764873
All who Participates from this Clan get's a 20% Discount Off 1 FCTourney making Entry Fee 800 rather than 1k. Not to mention we could win ;) P.S. I'm talking about Participating in the Christmas Eve Clan Picture Mini-event ^_^ Here's how we're gonna do it, we're all gonna get 1 round at a time at editing it and we each have 1 Day to Finish our Part and then Pass it on via PM to the Next Player in Line. Valt will start the base of the Entry, then Me, then Chancy, then we keep repeating the cycle until the 24th at 1PM GMT+0 when whoever has it must immediately send it to me within an Hour ^_^ If they don't send it then they could be mildly scolded unless provided with a good reason and wasn't the cause for missing the deadline :3 And to make sure we get to enter in time every time someone PM's me their Part i'll save it as a WIP ;) If the Final Part doesn't get PM'd to me in time i'll use the most Recent WIP ;) Thanks for listening
P.S. If I have it at Dec 24th 1PM GMT+0 then obviously all is good :P
-----
GUYS! We've dropped down to #10 and Menacing is about to overtake us!!! Get to work! ;-;
Last edited by Merc; Dec 13, 2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
No entirely sure whether or not I'd do it. All my image editing programs are lost now. And currently. This PC is pretty barebones. So I don't know.
-also, it said five members.
-It's a maybe from me Zen. I'll get to you soon. But I don't think I can do something barebones and up. I edit more or less.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
It said five members but didn't say five members need to work on it. And I'd be grateful if you could make even a really basic base even in MSPaint.
Sorry. In the middle of getting my gaming rig up. I had some ideas for it, PM me if you want to hear them.
Oki Valt thx. Ideas on the rig or the Event? :P Also I'd like to welcome all our new members.
Event. I'll PM you my details.
Also. My rig should be fully functional today. So I should be able to work on it tommorow.
Does anyone know how I can get into contact with Zen? He hasn't been on in quite some time.
Yeah sorry been busy, what's up?
-----
Ranks updated.
Last edited by Merc; Dec 22, 2014 at 02:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump