Toribash
Originally Posted by Alexxy View Post
+REP FOR MAKING GLORIOUS THREAD ~Alexxy

+ rep for + reping steve for making glorious thread
Nah not really :P
Hello, I would like to join clan [doc].
My real name is Richard anderson, I am 14 years old, Specialize in sparring, and are a 10th dan blackbelt.
I live in The United staates, GMT -5
I am active on the forums, IRC, and in-game at least 6 hours a day, but I will be on vacation in an hour, so for the next week I might not be really active.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to join [doc] because it Really stands out in the community and i would like to be a part of it. This is the place that I think I would fit in best, considering I have some friends in this clan.
I have hosted around 3-4 tournies called DTournies (D for daxx) with either a random item or 7k/3k Prize. I would also be willing to donate time and toricredits to this clan.

It would be a great pleasure to join this clan,
-Daxx <3

(Replays of my spars are at the bottom)
Attached Files
D - Pntspar.rpl (827.1 KB, 9 views)
D - Yoshispar.rpl (828.3 KB, 7 views)
D - Dragespar7.rpl (824.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Daxx; Jun 29, 2010 at 06:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
Hello, I would like to join clan [doc].
My real name is Richard anderson, I am 14 years old, Specialize in sparring, and are a 10th dan blackbelt.
I live in The United staates, GMT -5
I am active on the forums, IRC, and in-game at least 6 hours a day, but I will be on vacation in an hour, so for the next week I might not be really active.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to join [doc] because it Really stands out in the community and i would like to be a part of it. This is the place that I think I would fit in best, considering I have some friends in this clan.
I have hosted around 3-4 tournies called DTournies (D for daxx) with either a random item or 7k/3k Prize. I would also be willing to donate time and toricredits to this clan.

It would be a great pleasure to join this clan,
-Daxx <3

(Replays of my spars are at the bottom)

Just posting to let you know, he's lying about his age. He's 12. He's told me ingame, but I haven't any screenies. Feel free to look at the thread he made about leaving Fr3styL a few minutes after he made after this application.

/invade.

Thank you and have a nice day.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
No. I'm 14. I have Pics if you want.

/invade

Then why tell me ingame that you're 12? Piemanbob

Again, I'm very sorry for invading. But I don't think it's right to leave and immediatly apply for another clan. Lying about your application in the process

/invade
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Lying? No. If you have a problem with me this isn't whe way to solve it, and I didn't need your "opinion" or whatever you're saying. If you were sorry, you wouldn't invade.
You make the daxx mad D:
But seriously, I'm 14.
You applied, then said you might not be active for a week. I doubt that's what doc wants.
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.