Toribash
Yes, hurry up damnit.

Lasers are cool, they're even cooler when you mount them on boats.

Next thing i want to see though is laser tanks and then laser helicopters and so on, until me can minituarize them enough for small arms so we can have a proper cyberpunk world Where Everything Is Lasers.

(Lets face it, big corporations have already taken over the world.)
US Debt Clock go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[Atlantic] [Ethr] [Team Australia]

12:18 AM - Sonic: I fucking want a bisexual pride flag cake.
yeah, military spending is ludicrous and byzantine in its allocation of funds and always has been in developed countries (generally speaking), that aside though, laser guns were one of those things that i grew up with thinking that properly weaponized ones were in the realms of Sci-fi and unlikely to be realized in my lifetime, but suddenly we have them and it doesnt seem to be news worthy enough to the point i just came across it through casual browsing, seemingly this isnt important enough for it to be Big News.

Also: Asteroid mining and a space elevator made from carbon Nanotubes seems likely within our lifetime.

Edit: Im not ignoring the fact that such huge and apparently frivolous spending on silly shit is bad, especially when its on doom weapons and generally evil things, im just horrendously inarticulate in expressing more than one idea at a time.
But still, laser guns are cool.
Last edited by FinalWish; Apr 20, 2013 at 11:24 PM.
Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
we wasted a shit ton of money to make it, then we shot down a billion dollar drone for a "test".

Good job america. Good. Job.

But come on man, who doesn't want to blow shit up with giant lasers, goddamn.
I came here to laugh at you
Originally Posted by FinalWish View Post
Yes, hurry up damnit.

Lasers are cool, they're even cooler when you mount them on boats.

Next thing i want to see though is laser tanks and then laser helicopters and so on, until me can minituarize them enough for small arms so we can have a proper cyberpunk world Where Everything Is Lasers.

(Lets face it, big corporations have already taken over the world.)

MIKURUBEAM!!!

Herp.