Toribash
Hey Relax All.
The name is kt700. I recently turned 8th dan. I don't have too many notable achievements to talk about but I hope these few count. I've been playing Wushu since late(December) 2009. I took a break from Toribash before the summer and I've come back now. I've been in a few clans, some of them Wushu clans (XIII, Fl0w). I've met some of the RA members, though I haven't gotten around to seeing all of them. I don't have any really good replays to share since I no longer own the computer that my replays were originally stored on, but here are a few recent ones. Hopefully my app is considered. Cheers.

~Application being discussed, wait a while. In the meanwhile keep playing with us and sending replays. vam
Attached Files
Vs. Lord.rpl (73.5 KB, 8 views)
Vs. Vam.rpl (63.1 KB, 11 views)
Decap_Spart.rpl (30.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by k6vamees; Dec 13, 2012 at 03:49 PM.
no
Hello, I'm Kirakat. I've seen RA Members in game and I enjoy watching you guys, I want to be a part of your clan so I can learn from the best in the art of Relaxed fighting. I'm a Black belt win% is 59% Mainly for the reason that I play around alot.. I'm rank 1772 (At time of submitting app) I'm mainly a Judo/AK fighter I play TK and Joust, I've tryed Wushu and NJ but Wasn't very great, Never put much effort into it though, I hope to hear back from you guys! Have a great day!
I have a bunch more replays, some ended with me losing but I believe it better shows my skill range as a Wushu player.
Attached Files
Replay2.rpl (113.7 KB, 6 views)
Replay3.rpl (52.0 KB, 5 views)
Replay4.rpl (46.8 KB, 6 views)
Replay6.rpl (128.1 KB, 5 views)
Replay7.rpl (93.4 KB, 5 views)
Replay8.rpl (50.7 KB, 6 views)
Replay9.rpl (76.1 KB, 6 views)
Replay10.rpl (114.8 KB, 7 views)
Replay11.rpl (70.5 KB, 7 views)
Replay12.rpl (32.5 KB, 5 views)
no
I like the movement and attacks here, with one reservation. You aren't very often relaxed. Try to get used to relaxing joints that you aren't using. Sometimes holding is quicker, or better, but it's not usually the case. So far, you haven't received a seal of rejection, which is better than a high percentage of applicants huehue. Keep playing with us ;P
thank you ^^. I definitely will play with you guys whenever I have the chance! I will post replays of my progress as well.
EDIT: Met a few more RA members, also got a few more replays!
Attached Files
replayhead kick.rpl (49.1 KB, 4 views)
replay34.rpl (118.1 KB, 4 views)
replay35.rpl (115.0 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by kt700; Dec 16, 2012 at 04:44 AM.
no
Hello my name is jafem or jimmy and I am 17 years old. I am an 4 years old blender artist aswell witch basicly means that i can create 3D models or 3D animations. I have been playing toribash since 2008 but i took like a huge pause but started playing again a while ago so i am a bit rusty but soon i will be at my full power
I want to join this clan!
I played with some of your members and realised that you guys are awesome and i read your rules and stuff and realised your even more awesome. So here I am writing an app to join. I hope this goes good!
here is my artwork Youtube

* I am a 3rd black belt but only 40 games to 4th.
* I was leader of the super old clan mafia(i dont know if you remember cause noone does not)
* I wanna join cause like i said you guys seam funny and interesting and i have always wanted to join this clan.
Here is some replays from me to you <3

Weird i just checked my replays and realised the "jafem_rip" is broken, normaly i was supposed to win that game but it seems like now it doesn't. I mean why would i upload a replay of me failing? :P
Attached Files
jafem_awesome.rpl (116.8 KB, 7 views)
jafem_comeback.rpl (115.3 KB, 4 views)
jafem_rip.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by jafem; Dec 19, 2012 at 02:42 PM. Reason: added artwork link
View my artwork here: Deviant Art
Hi I would like to join because I herd this is a good clan. I was in acp and iCoF before and acp is gone from the clan update and the iCoF members are mean and all hate me because killtime12 the leader lost a duel to me. I have the legacy, 3rd dan, 25 head hunter thing, sensai, and full chronos. I read all of the rules and remembered them. I am very good at grappling such as aikido and pretty good at the wushu type mods. I am willing to learn whatever I can to be apart of this epic clan. I am not the best at art but I can market semi well. You do not need the knives... I have a chainsaw. Replays:
-----
im changing meh sig. ;) trol
Attached Files
TheKnife.rpl (349.4 KB, 2 views)
HeadNiceKickas.rpl (27.4 KB, 3 views)
AKICKOFASUM.rpl (35.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Link; Dec 21, 2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
How long does it usually take for you guys to accept or reject someone?
just wondering how it goes for me
View my artwork here: Deviant Art