Toribash
Re-apply.

Your app was ignored under the small turmoil of Wiarcik and Santos. That and a few more applicants.
beware
the goblin
Hi again.
sorry I changed my replay.
Attached Files
17april-Afterlife.rpl (166.0 KB, 9 views)
17april-Revenge.rpl (277.2 KB, 7 views)
17april-Fireball.rpl (241.2 KB, 6 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
I guess I gotta give it a try again.

M - is for Madman.
T - is for tricking.
Attached Files
#Hrs - M - Last Call V2.rpl (173.8 KB, 14 views)
#Hrs - M - Negative.rpl (146.3 KB, 23 views)
#Hrs - T - Blend.rpl (103.5 KB, 17 views)
M I N I V A N
Niether did I
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
Hours: I liked your replays, but honestly, I was not a fan of the parts you grabbed at the end. And your poses could do some work. In the second replay, your pose ruined the flow. You didn't go into it naturally, you jerked joints and it looked ugly compared to the rest of the replay. I also enjoyed your 6dm scattershot boom in the second, was a nice touch ;o

Replace your third replay with something greater/more impressive then your first and second and I will decide. I can't judge realism.

-------------

17april: You need to work on your movements overall; as of now, you're just flailing around trying to get dismemberments. This isn't Multiplayer, you can shift+p to get your movements exact. It looks like you're going by 10 frames with little shift+p. It doesn't look good at all.
You also don't seem to be in control of your tori after you do some hits. After you hit uke, you just sorta fly around hoping you'll end up next to him for another hit. Always setup what you plan on doing before you do the hit, or right as you do it. Or else you'll just end up doing something bad. Always have an idea of what you'll do before you do it. Improvising is good, but you don't need to improvise in SP, it's easier to go in with a game plan. Uke won't move, so remember it.
It's a No for now, reapply later when you get a better understanding of what you're doing.

-----------

Everyone else I missed, reapply. I'm lazy
ago2808: I really liked your first replay, the fact that you did a entire flip with something so momentum and the fact you dismembered to. It was awesome, but I have no idea why you grabbed. And it really ruined it for me. As well as the pose. It just doesn't look like you can control your tori all that much, let alone put 'style' into your replay.
Everything else didn't do anything for me. It just didn't stand out, and was just not ORMO material.

Just give it more time and keep it up. Apply in a couple weeks. No for now.

--------------

Th3CrAzY: I said repost it, or give me the link. I'm too lazy to travel back and read it
Hi again... I'm back with more booms and I hope i get accepted or If i don't give me some CnC will ya?
Attached Files
#Vsauce - Bashrising.rpl (178.6 KB, 21 views)
#Vsauce - Ninja Glare V2.rpl (234.7 KB, 17 views)
#Vsauce - Trollers Dynasty.rpl (375.3 KB, 18 views)
i ned freinds ;c