Ranking

Cool shot from a festival in Holland a few years ago. Any dutch lads here?

hoi :v

what's the name of your band? from the drumkit i'm guessing it's 'Atak'?
from your pics it looks like a metal band and though i'm not really a metalhead, i'll give it a shot.

you seem like a cool dude
added you on disc
alright guy
No, actually atak is a venue in Holland. That's where we were playing just when that was taken.
Sent you the band details on discord!
It's a custom finnish guitar. The company is called amfisound. The paintjob + the specs are one of a kind. It has some really kooky stuff in it.
The fretboard + body is LED and in between the pick-ups there's a working strobe light. The pickups in the bridge are lundgren m7s, neck is a sustaniac. Kahler tremolo + planet waves locking tuners as well. I actually had some professional photos taken of it before because I was considering selling it on, then I changed my mind.

hi

I don't play guitar, but I do play trumpet, and I can appreciate a quality instrument when I see one, and that sir is a quality instrument. Out of curiosity, what type of price range does a beast of that nature bring?

Originally Posted by Ping View Post
Out of curiosity, what type of price range does a beast of that nature bring?

The kaira line of guitars from amfisound cost £2320 for a prebuilt. The custom shop kairas can cost from 3-5 grand, obviously depending on how much customisation you want and stuff like that.
I'll not let you know how much mine was because I'm sort of ashamed about it.
Highly recommend them though for any of you guitarists in Parrot, if they ever have enough money lying around. @Ele!
Last edited by Wicked; Jan 1, 2018 at 09:22 PM.