Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I say yes to BAMFtoast's app but hes not so good with the fighting skills.
-----
I say yes to BAMFtoast, but hes kind of good and he brakes arms in ABD
Last edited by Forex; Oct 12, 2014 at 05:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Hi nitro i am a 15 year old my real name is Tyler.My acc name is PureIvory because i love the shade of ivory why idk cuz its cool.My belt is very low for a reason(yellow)its an alt...its an alt simply because i didnt want to spend 100k for a damn name change thats dumb.my main acc is a brownbelt.My favorite mods i would have to say are running.tbm and mushu.tbm alo im starting spar(looking for a mentor ;) )umm i dont realy have any art skillz or video skillz but my fighting and parkouring skills are great.I would say personalty is funny but serious when needed.I would make an honarable clan memeber.I was in another clan before this (komrade) the clan just was not for me.they were not active enough or anything like that.One day i saw some nitro members in a lobby and they were great so i thought about doing this but i didnt know if i could make the clan but im here now doin this so i hope it goes well but if not we can still be friends i hope. Thank you for considering the app.
I'm really on the verdict here.. I was gonna say no, but see that you tried, I'll stay neutral.

PS I can be your tutor.
♥ suiseggs ♥
Replay for app
LOL i forgot to put some replays... here they are hope you enjoy

My main acc is>>>>>> lickerlint<<<<<<
-----
oh and awesome i would love for u to be a mentor to me thx KillerPone
Last edited by PureIvory; Oct 12, 2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I say no. Yes, you're a brown belt on your main, but come back to use when you are at least blue on your new account.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Yes, but if you reapply at least put in why you'd like to join or so.
#LLPS 💙💫
Sorry for the invade but PureIvory applied for different clans. Such as Origin Horde and Obey
Last edited by XteraCw; Oct 12, 2014 at 08:58 PM.
[CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]||-XteraCw-|| [COLOR="purple"] Member of [COLOR="blue"] Origin Council
That means PureIvory... I'm sorry to say this your answer is NO since you're applying for other clans before nitro
#LLPS 💙💫
Hey guys... here is my first spar for literally 4 months enjoy xD
-----
Why cant I seem to post replays :I
-----
Why cant I seem to post replays :I
-----
Im such a derp
Last edited by Handsdown; Oct 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump