Toribash
[APP] SweeYollo
Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Hello im sweeyollo also known as swee. Im a video maker so if you wanna check out my videos just go here

http://www.youtube.com/user/FullObsidian/videos

Anyway. My pasion is toribash i love playing this game and always active!.
im more like a outgoing guy and hanging out with friends. So maybe we or i can hangout with you guys!. Im brown belted but i have played this game for almost 2 years now. But im active in cs go much becouse i like to comp.
and i love to make madmen and do aikido and judo. And i like to learn
from others, so maybe you guys can improve me in aidkido and the other mods. Anyway have a good summer!.

Looking like effort is low, not really impressed. Opinions?
[APP] Frettchen
Originally Posted by Frettchen View Post
Hey guys,

after thinking for a long time, i've decided to try to join your clan. There are many reason that I choose Aeon, mostly because I like your Clan and I know some members of Aeon before Aeon even existed(I hope they can remember who I am ). And i really need a new "family" after GermanUnderground were moved to the dead clans. Jormungandr, do i really have to write this?

Well lets start. I'm a 19 years old male person from the third reich alias germany (gmt+2) I have the 10th dan belt but I suck. I had 2 infractions 5 years ago, because i used to be the biggest german flamer kid in history of Toribash. I was in a german clan called "Flames" together with your supreme leaders TheAnimal and Chris. But after Flames united with another german clan called "GermanMetalFighters" i've decided to join "Forget and Kill" a multi language clan (80% were from portugal but I had a great time). My forum activity is 7/10 when I'm part of a clan, ingame I'm not that active but i could be active if I had someone to play with. I don't have special skills, I have Steam hail gaben and his summersales, and I have Skype.
I really hope you guys like me and my application.

Your Frettchen

Steam(Fr3ttchen , original heh? ) Oh and before i forget, I play CS:GO (Silver 1 confirmed)
Skype(To be announced)

Looks like he put some effort into this, and looks like he knows a few of you. Positive on him so far, but what are the other opinions :O
Well he might be a nice dude, but the application is just really shit. I tend towards no.
[AEON] - Never stop fear us!
Let me just consider some points he made:

"I really need a new "family" after GermanUnderground were moved to the dead clans. Jormungandr, do i really have to write this?"
Yes, we are a family. Yes, you have to write this.

"I'm a 19 years old male person from the third reich alias germany (gmt+2)"
Hail o7

"I have the 10th dan belt but I suck"
Welcome to Aeon!

"I had 2 infractions 5 years ago, because i used to be the biggest german flamer kid in history of Toribash."
Well this might be a negative point, but they are 5 years ago, so w/e.

"with your supreme leaders TheAnimal and Chris."

This, I like this.

"My forum activity is 7/10 when I'm part of a clan, ingame I'm not that active but i could be active if I had someone to play with."

This might also be a negative point because I doubt his activity is 7/10.

"I have Steam hail gaben and his summersales, and I have Skype."
Hail gaben.

All in all, I say yes. But I do consider the negatives.
Last edited by Chirs; Jun 12, 2015 at 11:06 AM.
he is in a clan and applied to (BomB) too

RIP
(he would have got my yes ;( )
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave