Endurance Onslaught 6.0
What is a marketeer anyways?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
In our eyes, a marketeer is a helping hand within the market. A person that excells at the art of marketing and still finds time to teach others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Originally Posted by SruX View Post
When does that start

If you get on skype, you'll see we're quite active. every question asked will eventually be answered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How do you determine who has/hasn't excelled in marketing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Username: Nugget

Most profit you have made with single item: Around 7k

Your skype: orcisharts
ナゲット
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
How do you determine who has/hasn't excelled in marketing?

I guess i might just say it, as it was already revealed by chirox earlier today..

We have a council that looks into, and evaluates each individual's performance, activity, knowledge, and a few other things..
-----
Welcome nugget
Last edited by MagikerN; Jul 24, 2016 at 08:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still doesn't really explain what you guys look for in depth, just common sense guesses of what you'd somewhat look for.
Curious Panda is curious.

If you don't want to "leak the top sekrit info" on how you choose members, feel free to PM me it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Still doesn't really explain what you guys look for in depth, just common sense guesses of what you'd somewhat look for.
Curious Panda is curious.

If you don't want to "leak the top sekrit info" on how you choose members, feel free to PM me it?

We'd determine someone as qualified marketeer if he/she has comprehension of current economic state, marketing proficiency and how to balance them, and truly show respect to other fellow marketeers.
Also good manner in either in and outside org and their decent perfomance in handling market is requisite too.

And regarding "top sekrit info", we don't have something like that.
We, basically, divided in two group.
Council member and regular one.
If you want, we can PM you how our org mechanism and procedure work.