Toribash
Originally Posted by KingDezo View Post
Hello hopeful comrades

I am 14 years old and I am almost a black belt. I am interested in joining this clan because i heard good things about you guys and I would like a shot in being in the top two. I have 2 brothers that play Toribash, and I am the best out of both of them. I am whenever i am in a match, when im waiting and a in katana. I your clan and I wish the best for you guys. I sometimes kill myself in order for other people to play when I have a streak. I may kill myself for comrades. I am a very confident and fair Man, and I always Smile some say im a very guy. My motto is 10% luck 20% skill and 15% concentrated power of will. which means in all i only use 40% of my strength. Please Accept me into the clan, I will be really happy. Thank you and Have a great day.

10 + 20 +15 = 45 +40 = 95%
i don't take slackers
also bad applications... i don't take those either
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hello hopeful comrades

I am 14 years old and I am almost a black belt. I am interested in joining this clan because i heard good things about you guys and I would like a shot in being in the top two. I have 2 brothers that play Toribash, and I am the best out of both of them. I am whenever i am in a match, when im waiting and a in katana. I your clan and I wish the best for you guys. I sometimes kill myself in order for other people to play when I have a streak. I may kill myself for comrades. I am a very confident and fair Man, and I always Smile some say im a very guy. My motto is 10% luck 20% skill and 15% concentrated power of will. which means in all i only use 40% of my strength. Please Accept me into the clan, I will be really happy. Thank you and Have a great day.

What are those!?

Fuck, I think I was just diagnosed with cancer. I despise emoticons. Although creative, try to make a legitimate app next time. I say no.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Name Ryan M. Freeman
my age too young to be cenile to old to laugh at 10 year old humor (14 and a half)
all Previous clans (YWC) (was the leader and i left for personal reasons)
this Belt Look to the left <-------
some Rank 1500 somthing (havent been in a ranked match in a week or two)
Why nitro needs meh well time to get serious here uhh i really admired your clan and i feel i have alot to offer you guys because i play a shit ton of some random mods (dont matter i dont think) and uhh welp thats all i got for now
am i total shit or not nah but that is for you guys to decide if you test me
am i active or hibernating 100% not hibernating (10/10)
how often i respond to my spam box every day
Last edited by TyphoN; Oct 24, 2015 at 01:58 AM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
and the grammar errors were intended i was being weird but thx anyway
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

again thx anyway and did read first post just didnt see the free form part ...

[sigpic][/sigpic]

thx

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Hi! I make a request to join ( NITRO ) clan because it is good and I think I have the necessary feature to join this fabulous clan. My name is Jeremy and I 'm from Canada . I'm drowning that belt but I may surprise a ton ! Right now, I specialize in judo. I intend to put myself in aikido or at greykido . When I start playing a Toribash , I was completely lost . Over time , I was starting to understand the movement of joints and I was starting to win tournaments and parties. I do not do parkour because I know I would not be good in this area. Anyway I hope you accept my request . Thank you and goodbye.