Toribash
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can not forget that pepe the frog

btw your allowed to put in a period to end a sentence without it counting as a word
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can not forget that pepe the frog smoked the weed
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can not forget that pepe the frog smoked the weed in a bong
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can not forget that pepe the frog smoked the weed in a bong full of shit.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can not forget that pepe the frog smoked the weed in a bong full of shit he liked it
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can not forget that pepe the frog smoked the weed in a bong full of shit he liked it so much that
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can not forget that pepe the frog smoked the weed in a bong full of shit he liked it so much that he couldn't stop
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can not forget that pepe the frog smoked the weed in a bong full of shit he liked it so much that he couldn't stop. The next day
Long, Long ago, in a world where self-portraits were the black death, Justin Beiber himself made men cry when his dick- so tiny that even my mother couldn't see it nor my father could see it one day he broke his little penis off into another man's butthole he cried about world war two because he can not forget that pepe the frog smoked the weed in a bong full of shit he liked it so much that he couldn't stop. The next day he died because
Dead.