Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I guess so, let maybe not discuss here as this only for recruitments and all.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Hi, my name is Pedro, i am from Brazil, started playing toribash 4 months ago, was inactive 2 months. And 1 entire month i had bet my SOUL OFF!!
I lost all my money about 10 times betting, result i have 180tc now.
I would like to join this organization and make new "Tori-Gambler" friends.
Thanks
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

Hmm, thing is, we haven't seen you bet before, we just have to make sure you're TGO member quality ;).
Originally Posted by PeSystem View Post
Hi, my name is Pedro, i am from Brazil, started playing toribash 4 months ago, was inactive 2 months. And 1 entire month i had bet my SOUL OFF!!
I lost all my money about 10 times betting, result i have 180tc now.
I would like to join this organization and make new "Tori-Gambler" friends.
Thanks

What is your max money you earned?
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Hi! My name is Gabriel, I`m 19 and I live in Brazil too. I`d like to join TGO because I`m addicted in duels, I usually duel like 1k - 3k per match (I normally play Judo and Taekkyon), and I think that I can contribute with some posts or replays.

General about me: I`m a smokefag, I like to gamble in real life too and I f*king love dogs

Thanks
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lol I have 19 dogs...

That would be too much to live with, i love dogs too but it's too hard. Just 1 is my liking to quantity.
Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
Hi! My name is Gabriel, I`m 19 and I live in Brazil too. I`d like to join TGO because I`m addicted in duels, I usually duel like 1k - 3k per match (I normally play Judo and Taekkyon), and I think that I can contribute with some posts or replays.

General about me: I`m a smokefag, I like to gamble in real life too and I f*king love dogs

Thanks

Well, I saw you play judo the other day, but that's all I know about you. Wait for other votes before I vote.
I've hosted many bet servers, gabriell has been to about 3 of them but I've never seen him bet. Thus I cant judge .
Pesystem ....... You bet little but you like to bet, I'll lean towards a yes.

Also you guys probably have no idea about the cultures in Brazil, it is possible to have more than 20 dogs but not all in the house of course ;0, they treat them somewhat like farm animals xD.
Art Shop! [TA]<3 [TGO]<3 [r]<3