Toribash
No problem, hope you understand and respecy our decision.
Good luck in the future!
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Hey boing, you saw me yesterday, how i play i was long time ago in this clan, now i am a lot better, so i want to come back :]] write me in pm if you want to ask smth.
Originally Posted by TheTyGerLT View Post
Hey boing, you saw me yesterday, how i play i was long time ago in this clan, now i am a lot better, so i want to come back :]] write me in pm if you want to ask smth.

Wait, this thread is for Recruiting members. If you want to post, then post an application Btw, just throw him a PM.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Really? i didn't see you in the original Knotz member list
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by TheTyGerLT View Post

Lol! Man, I like you and your playing, but really, make an application. Read the rules first posts, etc and we will take it from there.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Belt: 3rd dan black belt
Age (parties are comfortable) and my age 12 Years
Why do you want to join: Because I think that would be A good opportunity for me to hum sentrar paragraph clan official
You have skills: What do you specialize?'m Specialized them Akido and taykkyon
As in active play you: I am always in the game guase
How active forum you: yes'm not very active forum
Favourite Mods (Best mods): Akido, abd, taykkyon, runnig
Tell us about yourself: I'm Single guase Semper return for seeing many items also an excellent person'm not causo fights and NOR Faso extends
His best replays: I think it's better not post eels Right Now
I'm kinda troubled with the English you're using...but overall it's not bad, I say MAYBE!
Paint me like your french girls
You are brazilian and you are using a translator, right?
I am sorry, but your grammar is too bad for this clan. If I were you, I would try neon.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]