Toribash
View Poll Results: Who should be the new co-leader?
RICKMO118
6 Votes / 50.00%
Nadhif
1 Votes / 8.33%
Aoc
3 Votes / 25.00%
Wolf
2 Votes / 16.67%
Snkvitao
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Check out what's inside the spoiler.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
<3
Of course I wouldn't leave toribash, I love this place.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
But I'm leaving that gay game called minecraft that is annoying.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Originally Posted by Lucent View Post
Yeah,star is really rich,
i wanna be like him

I'm not rich haha. Items don't sell well these days. It's tough.
Lucent's Rules
I understand that there must be some rules and order in our clan forum. You are getting to uptight about things. I thought this clan was chill, and it was, but ever since weve become official you have been creating rules that dont allow us to make threads about things we like, no game threads, no short posts, and more shit that is just a joke. If its not going to be fun in here then why should i stay. I created the Activity Check thread because i wanted to know who was active and who wasnt. So i created a results thread for it. But apparently that had to be deleted or we would all die because it wasnt made by a moderator. What is that supposed to mean? Just because im not a moderator of this forum i cant make threads involving clan business? And you arent very active so you only have like two sticky threads. Thats not a bad thing. It means that we are involved and you should be happy. You shouldnt be deleting threads that people made because they arent a moderator. Whats the point of being official if you are the only one who can make important threads? Also, you arent even active. Ever since we have become official you have been one of the least active members. That is why we created all of those threads, but that is not a problem. You should stop restricting what we can do because we are as big a part of this clan as you are.
Last edited by Bloob; Apr 1, 2011 at 03:11 PM.
Which one you like, the full joke Xneosjr or this Lucent?
Let our clan moderators do that thing,you can just apply to be one seriously.
For the RESULT: activity check,you can just post it there and close it.
Game threads,fun stuff were allowed. The one that is not premited here is a thing that the clan leaders should do,not the members,the members should have a nice stay here in coffee clan,
I appreciate that but please, just apply

Sorry if the new rules were a bit uncomfortable for you,but I don't want this board turns into a spammy board,that's all.

Please try to understand. Apply seriously and try to be original, try to be yourself
Last edited by Lucent; Apr 1, 2011 at 03:25 PM.