Toribash
im so sorry i couldnt i had to go somewhere, sorry tommorow is good
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
we got "azucar" in about a week ago
thats a good start xD
some guy applied but he hasnt posted in like a week now so i think he gave up
sorry i signed up in a tourney and was doing stuff for it and wasnt able to reply. I can post more replays and ect. If you want.
we still need to meet ingame, what time is good for you?
emg if all members of icof dont see this post can you tell them please : im going to be afk for a couple months due to some relationship things ive just got a new girlfriend and we are very happy together and we are not close to each other right now she lives i bit away but i will probably see her in 1 and a 1/2 months again and to be honest when she went home today it made me feel terrible because i didnt want her to leave because we both love each other and we have been going out for a little while not long but we still love each other we are a perfect couple and im just trying to make this work so ima need some time to myself and her but i will be online and playing sometimes but not as much as i have been this year and i probably wont be back until after Christmas but i might be online it depends in what mood im in if im sad because i miss her which i am now i wont be online but i will be texting her tomorrow and i just need a little while so guys im so sorry emg can you pass this message along to everybody please because to be honest i think this is going to be a good relationship so im sorry but just a couple months and ill be back

THANKS FOR READING I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND GOODBYE FOR NOW MY FRIENDS I WILL BE BACK AFTER CHRISTMAS I CAN TELL YOU THAT UNLESS MY RELATIONSHIP GET WORSE OR ALOT BETTER I MIGHT BE AFK FOR LONGER BUT I WILL TELL YOU AFTER CHRISTMAS

THANKS AGAIN

ICOF MEMBERS: i hope you can understand what i mean and thanks a lot if you do
if you dont then read it again but please understand me

i felt really sad when i saw her go into her house i gave her a big hug and then said goodbye and so did she but i still feel like im going to cry because of it if you can understand .... i absolutely love her she is the best thing that has and will ever happen to me

Sorry for this being so loooooong
-----
GOODBYE MY FELLOW CLAN MEMBERS (FOR NOW...)
Last edited by jameslinay; Aug 18, 2012 at 03:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Peace James. Good luck man.///// One guy? ONE GUY!!!! Bullshet.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by nilku View Post
sorry i signed up in a tourney and was doing stuff for it and wasnt able to reply. I can post more replays and ect. If you want.

i vote no
Icof Co Leader|yes, im zatch. Gotta problem with it?|once a elite, always an elite