Toribash
Yes to Biggems and Krophet. They seem to have a lot of potential to learn how to spar. Shigechio, honestly I don't know if you are "rusty at sparring" but if you were I thought you would know how to spar a little? Like run and not being too stiff you know? But that's just what I think. So lets see what spry and the others have to say I'll stay neutral for now.
thank you all who said yes i greatly appreciate it ^+^
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
I meant to post my app here srry ;/

I wish to join REBORN!

I dont want to learn much but baclance an how to brutally rape my opponent!
Last edited by kaiokay; Sep 6, 2012 at 02:08 AM.
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
A thing to know is that sparring isn't about "burtally raping you opponent". If you wish to become a good sparring, learn the "rules".
Sadly, that was an awful app.

I remember you from some time ago. You got mad at me for some reason and completely stopped talking to me. Don't really care that much, but it confused me and hurt me a little (pfft, nah it didn't). Not holding a grudge, but the rules are the rules.

Rejected. But welcome to the org Krophet and Biggems. It's sad that I won't be online as much anymore.
beware
the goblin
Omg tama really lols I only posted this app because I knew you had some type of rank and that was a long time ago when you and fox were still playing.... plus I've let it go... an you were hurt derp lols wow your funny its funny how I could do so many things for you back then but I asked you both to look at one yt vid and neither of you felt nor wanted to do it!... so hey an I joined the org a long time ago... I really dont feel like putting precious time into a app or org I should've never left but hey ppl do crazy hurtful things when there mad!
-----
Name: Kaiokay/kai/kaio....
Languages spoken:English and a little bit of spanish
Why you want to join the RSO:Well its a good place to train for sparring and I do need training...
Two sparring replays: Srry I have'nt played in a while an most of my replays have been deleted.....so theres nothing here!
Last edited by kaiokay; Sep 7, 2012 at 06:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have items you have TC- Lets Haggle..... |TMA|PSY|TNT|AU|
thank you i am very grateful to be here.
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
If I'm not a complete retard Tama rejected you. No need to post an app.
Originally Posted by kaiokay View Post
plus I've let it go... an you were hurt derp lols wow your funny its funny how I could do some many things for you back then but I asked you both to look at one yt vid and neither of you felt nor wanted to do it!...

Nice grammar by the way.