Toribash
Finished Prototype 2.
Its just too short for an action sandbox game, and less side missions compared to the prequel.

Originally Posted by Yourface View Post
DOTA2.... ANYBODY? EVER??

YEAH
ADD TDS!THREEPWOOD ON STEAM.
I'm on a win streak ever since I got my pc upgraded.

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]
Anyone play Xbox? Aww, lucky bastards, i wanna play prototype 2 soooo bad. The first one was awesome.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
I still prefer the 1st one though.
Pros:
-Main character has abilities that Alex don't have like tendril arms, bio bombs, spike shield, kill-consume, etc. and because he served military once he doesn't have to transform into military soldier to use a firearm or vehicles.
-Separated Health bar and Mass bar. So no more critical mass, which is better since it makes you invincible in the prequel.
-Hunter sense auto lock, you can easily lock on your prey and leap at them from afar.
-No more flying viral detector.
-The game will warn you when someone else see you're going to consume somebody. to prevent instant alert.
-New enemy types, Juggernauts, Goliath, and fellow prototypes called Evolved.
-All the abilities are balanced, blade arm are not overpowered, and whipfist can now do some real damage against bigger infected.
-Groundspike devastator replaced with an ability to summon up to 5 brawlers.
-Larger city, and a new feature to move to another area easily.

The cons:
-He also don't have some of Alex's abilities, musclemass replaced with tendril arms, no armor, no explosive recovery, no air stomps, no elbow drops from wall.
-You can't walk with shield anymore.
-Less side missions.
-Said missions is almost always the same.
-Shorter playtime, storywise.
-No focused tendrils devastator.

TL ; DR
Only get it for the story.
Originally Posted by Shaogorath View Post
YEAH
ADD TDS!THREEPWOOD ON STEAM.
I'm on a win streak ever since I got my pc upgraded.

Well that was....fun?

Smack Bitches.

[Piratez]