Toribash
no to kengee
even though his app is the best so far.
i think we should delete the form frame so people actually free form lol.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
KenGee's Application
Name: Hey guys my name is KenGee as you can see. My real name is Frankie. Ingame most people call me Ken.
Forum activity: Around 8/10 or 9/10
In-game activity: 10/10 unless it's a weekend.
IRC activity: About a 2 I have no reasons to go into the Irc channel unless I have to
Previous infractions/bans(include the reason): I have not had any bans or infractions.
Timezone:My Timezone(GMT) -5
Best mods:My best mods are: Akido and Akido Big Dojo
Belt(this won't really affect your chances of joining): I am a Brown Belt.
Why you want to join: Because this clan seems active and I like active clans and it also seems like a clan for me because this clan seems active.
Any other talents(e.g. art, replay making): Replays
Any additional info about yourself: I am Vietnamese an asian. I am 12 years old but I am pretty mature. When I have school I get out play some sports with my friends football, soccer, and basketball. I take Taekwondo, Judo or Jujistu, and Kung Fu in real life. Ingame akido skills. Depending on my position I can reverse or flip players. And make some close calls or miracles ingame. I have some replays but they aren't my best because all of my replays are on my computer and I am using my brothers mini laptop right now.

I like the app, i kinda like the replays this dudes got a yes from me
Kengee man thats the best we've had in a while. Sure it wasn't free form but eh you still put alot of effort into it. I'm gonna be netruel for the fact of I wanna see you in game. Of course give me some time I might remember you
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Thanks guys and I'm happy I gave you the best application in awhile. Agent I think I remember you. But right now I can't go on ingame I can probably go on at 11 or 12 in my time.

Edit: Thanks Dmau I have replays way better then punch2. If I can get in the clan I'll gladly post all of my best replays also I'll try and find you In a tourney later today.
Last edited by KenGee; Aug 1, 2011 at 04:52 PM.
So, we had a decent application. Since when is that an achievement?

Just because the rest were morons doesn't make this guy above average.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Hmm. David have I seen you in a betting server before?

Edit: Since my application was better than those "morons" wouldn't it give me a better chance or an advantage to get in the clan?
Last edited by KenGee; Aug 1, 2011 at 05:00 PM.
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Hmm. David have I seen you in a betting server before?

Edit: Since my application was better than those "morons" wouldn't it give me a better chance or an advantage to get in the clan?

You probably have.

And once again, it shouldn't be praised. But hey, I'm not voting anyway.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Okay so one no and about four yes's so far.

David Moderated Message:
And one useless post.
Last edited by David; Aug 1, 2011 at 06:07 PM.