It means That we buttfuck people three times ":" + "3" = ":3"

^ That.

":" = Colon
"3" = 3
":" + "3" = ":3"

Think of it as "=3," but with a shorter "="
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Well thank you but I know what a colon is and what :3 is.

Also that's neat, the name now seems cooler.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Name: Gustavo is my real name, Reaper277 ingame/forum name.
Playercard:

GMT: -3 São paulo, Brazil.
Past clans: VorteX.
Why i want to join: C3 is such an awesome clan, even when you guys weren't official i always wantd to join. When i left VorteX (due to lack of activity) i knew that that was my chance. Im very active in-game and in the forums.I have mid-level replay making skills, so don't expect so much of me in Single player. In Multiplayer im fine, sometimes im very skilled, but not that awesome. I know a lot of C3 members like May0, Clow, Matheus and so on...
About me: Well, im very friendly, i mean, if you ask for something even if im busy, i'll try to help you. I also don't like to spend Tc with useless things ( at least for me) such as Head avatars, Gui logos, and collector items. But i like to buy expensive forces and relaxes. I like to go out with my friends and/or girlfriend in my free time. Im Web designer so im not that busy, im somewhat busy. Thank you for reading.
--------------------------------
About the Toriclan thing, yes im having some problems with it. Im not in VorteX anymore i don't know what happened.
Last edited by Reaper277; Dec 29, 2010 at 04:48 AM. Reason: Fixed the broken playercard
Barbecue sauce.

Also, I'm a little shifty on the VorteX thing. Other than that it looks pretty nice. Neutral.
It's. . . been too long.