Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Manage attachments wonk work >.< so i rapidshared them these are HORRIBLE i just wanted to post a few =)

Uke body rip.

Uke no arms.

Suicide slap.
Last edited by xtwistedx; Dec 21, 2008 at 07:28 AM.
i need a right thigh texture i can afford one but im saving those tc for a text set my friend is making me. If i get 20k tc extra for the text i will put it back into the bank soon (within 1 week)
Maybe a new clan pic? I can make one for you guys it will look really good it will take me 1 week if its ok. I have photoshop cs4 and im alpha testing Gimp-fx
<--- look at my avvy i made that but thats the only example of my work i have (my hard drive got formatted)

also fix members list on the clan list thingy
Last edited by AKP; Dec 21, 2008 at 07:22 AM.
Curb stomp contest!
Ok guys! Lets see those curb stomps!
THERE IS NO REWARD this is only for fun and boosting clan morale!
If you dont know what a curbstomp is please click this --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMk6pJCKsn8
Activity Check
i know this is a pain but we need to have these if we are going to have an amount of members and as for vacation sicknesses and so on will have to post that they wont be getting on for an amount of time and would do this every one or two months ty...
lol heres some more and payback on amadou for saying those mean things D:...lol dont know what happened to pnt three but it was me beating amadou....you haxed it didnt you ama D: mean
Attached Files
01 victory!!.rpl (27.5 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by nevil; Dec 21, 2008 at 07:37 AM.