Toribash
Do not apply if you did not play/chat with us and without support of at least 1 CW member. Strangers will be autorejected

according to the rule verdict is clear unless someone from the clan will support you. rules are rules
Originally Posted by Scorpio000 View Post
according to the rule verdict is clear unless someone from the clan will support you. rules are rules

Well 1handclap actually knows him ingame (said a few posts before ) or not?
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by 1handclap View Post
Mike read my reply again, and see addendum in oven.

I dont have access to oven :P
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
I'm waiting for new pass to it, I will give it then to all of you ( clan mods are so fuckin lazy :S ).
Anyway, noone has supported demon's apply, autorejected, useless posts deleted.
retired
My Application
Belt/Qi (User Card): 2nd dan 2000
Past Clans: reach
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): art i guess
Infraction History: ?
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc):aikido big dojo aikido judo
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays
*b ounce*
Attached Files
Class M - Madman.rpl (121.2 KB, 3 views)
Babyneo - Boogey.rpl (76.5 KB, 3 views)
Babyneo - Mortar.rpl (131.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by babyneo; Jun 3, 2011 at 02:13 PM. Reason: I forgot the Replays
Do not apply if you did not play/chat with us and without support of at least 1 CW member. Strangers will be autorejected

This. Autorejected.
Why the fuck don't people ever read the actual RULES before posting an application? It seems like they're just copying and pasting the app and filling it out without reading anything. Toribash community: son I am a disappoint.
Belt/Qi (User Card): 6th dan, 6100+
Past Clans: Demonic
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): i can create textures and video's and am reasonably good ingame and at replays
Infraction History: bwt 5 or so minor ones for useless posts
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc):i am from South Africa, I want to join Waffles because they are cool, official, and were allies with Demonic until they died, and i am kinda a dge fan, also i am good and think would make a good addition to the clan, i like aikidoBD and lenshu
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays
1st replay is an old one from my white belt days that i have edited
2nd is lenshu multiplayer
and 3rd is just randomly breaking stuff

and i have played with dge a few times aswell as 1handclap and Tysk1e
Attached Files
uchi breaks(with headkick).rpl (88.7 KB, 6 views)
lenshu madness.rpl (88.3 KB, 6 views)
start.rpl (85.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by uchiha619; Jun 3, 2011 at 09:02 PM.