Toribash
I finish my work about 17:00 GMT, that's when I'm at all available for meeting both of you.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
That's at 3am for me so I probably won't make it...
I'll try and wake up early and meet you some time around GMT 20:30 (6:30am for me) to around 21:00 (7:00am), and hopefully catch up with you then.
Is that ok with you?

If you're busy with work and stuff, weekends might be better :]
[A L P H A]
yea, about 19-21 (maybe 22 too) gmt is also a good idea, and sure - if someone finds it hard to get me during a week - let him try during a weekend. I'm almost always online during a weekend, at least for long pieces of time-pie.
Hello. I've heard that you're searching new members to RA, so I'm asking - can I join? I'm waiting for reply.

Hail
Ksisio
Ksisio, you may want to post some replays, tell us your belt, your rank, your telephone number, the mod you prefer, your e-mail adress and the reasons that led you to try to join our clan. Then we shall decide
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
lol at telephone number thingy. Grats maldi. You made funny and valuable post that keeps this thread going;P. Good job ;).
Sahee, I would like to be a future member of RA. I think im somehow unique for a green belt (posting replays in around 30 minutes).

I think I have what it takes to get into RA cuz of my fighting style is always relaxed. (aikido and wushu btw)

Please test me if you think I suck but I can prove you wrong cuz I beat some strong players such as Bendover and urm, some guy from [Kick] and another from [S2k]