Toribash
View Poll Results: Diman1995 member or not?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Alot to come.. and it's coming soon!
There are a few things coming up in the next month, and I am here to explain them to you!

Okay, first of all..
As I stated in this thread, I would like every member to join the hybrid server on Saturday 14th February at 15:00/3pm GMT. I really want you guys to try and make this to show your active. Also, if we do get enough members in the room, I will create a little tournament or something. Chill, play a few games, have fun, get to know people, etc. It will do good for the clan.

Next thing is..
We all know about this spring tournament, right? If you don't then go here. I would like everyone to participate in this. Reason being to boost clan activity and introduce rankings in the clan. Everything you need to know, is displayed in the thread.

Clan Website
I am making a website (it's already designed and just ready for information/media) for Hybrid which is actually looking pretty badass at the moment. The pages on this website are members, history, videos, images, and a link to the forum. I am going to buy the domain name 'hybrid-toribash.com' sometime soon and it will be uploaded.

Clan Video
At some point I will collect 5-10 of your best replays and Gerkkou and I will make a clan video out of this. Details on this will be given at a later time.

Sooo, this is all to happen within the next 2 months. Stay active, keep patient and there will be no problems. ;]

Thanks,
Garry.
Belt: 4th dan black belt
Timezone: Mountain
Preferred mode: Aikido or TKD
Why I want to join: Because I am worthy
MSN: cowmilk753@hotmail.com

RECOMMENDED AND ACCEPTED
Last edited by crux; Feb 10, 2009 at 03:26 AM.