Enemy team winning
Enemy team farm well for 30 minutes

When does pubs get concede?

http://d2ware.net/

Just custom dota2 mods

Wow, I didn't even know Valve allowed that
f=m*a syens
fuck, just had one of "those" games
game starts and we are getting pomped left right and centre.
our alch was 0-4, the tinker was fucking everyone, i was forced to get an s&y cus it was the only thing i could see myself actually getting. the furion and tinker are just split pushing everywhere and meepo free farming all over the map and our rax goes down 25 minutes in.

our skywrath then says "go push towers bro, they have no lock down" and suddenly the heavens open and shit goes crazy on the comeback.
10 minutes of fighting off and evading the tinker and furion / the whole team.
felt like i was playing TI3 finals

http://dotabuff.com/matches/318399195
i definitely recommend downloading the replay and giving it a watch.

Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
When does pubs get concede?

hopefully never, we'll never finish a game.
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 22, 2013 at 02:27 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Well, it gets really annoying to wait for your enemies to push the towers, while they are fountaindiving or roshing when the game is absolutely finished.
Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
Well, it gets really annoying to wait for your enemies to push the towers, while they are fountaindiving or roshing when the game is absolutely finished.

This is really annoying. I hate that shit man, in a 50-10 game, just finish that shit. No need to fountaindive.

Also, when someone left and doesn't return for 5 minutes, the game doesn't record stats right? I leave most of the time, but they still cound as lost/won and show up in my history. Is this normal?
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
This is really annoying. I hate that shit man, in a 50-10 game, just finish that shit. No need to fountaindive.

Also, when someone left and doesn't return for 5 minutes, the game doesn't record stats right? I leave most of the time, but they still cound as lost/won and show up in my history. Is this normal?

It's only if the abandon occurs before 10 minutes
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Before 5 minutes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

Originally Posted by Nyann View Post
Before 5 minutes.

I thought no stats was abandon before 10 minutes, which is why a natural dc can only result in a no stats before 5 minutes, but idk I googled and didn't find anything.

Though apparently if someone dc's and then first blood happens before rc it's no stats.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Could be it. But I'm nearly 100% sure it's before 5 minutes. A lot can happen during the first 10 minutes, that could cause a clear rage quit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech