Toribash
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
well this can't be true coz I saw him lose games, he lost a few judo matches to me, nikos and some other dudes.

EDIT: and how did u play almost 10k games if u were like 2nd dan. Something here doesn't add up

SkulFuk removed most if not all of the QI gained from this apparent farming.
:D
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
The problem is you played 9551 games in 13 days and won 9551 games of those.

But u think before write this number,or it come from you spontaneously?Nice that u add the "1" at end,cause it would be strange if u had say 9550..no one belive to a pair number,no?
Ok ending with stupid jokes,EVERYONE here saw him lose ALMOST 1 game in last 13 days.He did lot of duels and won.So every person that lost is his accomplice?So now ban them too!
It would be nice if u bring some REAL proofs,and not only you speech,because,honestly,i'm not all convict about belive to you..
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Ooops wrong guy. woozie had like 900 in 1 day.
Yea sorry, nvm. Heard some wrong facts.
Last edited by NutHug; Oct 25, 2009 at 10:59 PM.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
once upon a time there was a boy named Madwoozie he was always saying stuff like "lol i dont farm, i sell tc" THEN evil siku found an alt of his with 9000 wins and no losses AND THEN he found a friend of madwoozie's with 9000 losses and no wins. siku obviously banned the shit out of madwoozie

END OF PART 1

madwoozie came back with sickwoozie and surprise surprise he farmed again. butthurt clanmates and internets friends didnt understand why 845 wins in a row would get someone banned......to be continued

sharks fail at english btw
I beat him twice, so i know for sure that that theorie doesnt add up, smells like some uberadmins trying to justify their own suspicions by making up numbers, thats no evidence in my opinion, you say he won 100% when i know i personally beat him twice and i saw him get beat once all in 30 to 40 minutes, so that must mean you are lying Nuthug or exagurating allot, and in both cases its not a cool thing to do. I dont disrespect anyone with saying this im just telling the facts like they are, unlike you nuthug* and although i dont know sickwoozie all that good, by seeing your
"The problem is you played 9551 games in 13 days and won 9551 games of those."

i am more eager to choose sickwoozies side "because he is the one who paid 30 EUROS for a booster and is just playing a mod game" I think you should seriously question your own motives to ban someone that pays 30 euros in the first place You gonna ban your customers is that your way of "positive advertising" I have had way to much stories come my way about admin and moderator abuse in here and more and more people i meet complain about "power hungry" moderators or admins who think they are cool because they get to choose.
Well "Newsflash" if someone pays you 30 euros you better have some proof to back up your claims before you cut of his ownership to his own game and what he paid for.
Without proof you shouldnt be able to do shit. And again i played him myself and beat him twice so i know your are full of it.

PS: Where the hell is the thread area were you can report the fckng moderators of this forum or admins, is it even allowed to say "negative things" about them. I am getting a little sick of moderator attitudes in here, thinking they can get away with anything, that has to be over at some point. Now all i want to ad to this is "bring on the proof and ill be satisfied" knowing you would have to manufacture it.

peace and love
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Ooops wrong guy. woozie had like 900 in 1 day.
Yea sorry, nvm. Heard some wrong facts.

Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
I beat him twice, so i know for sure that that theorie doesnt add up, smells like some uberadmins trying to justify their own suspicions by making up numbers, thats no evidence in my opinion, you say he won 100% when i know i personally beat him twice and i saw him get beat once all in 30 to 40 minutes, so that must mean you are lying Nuthug or exagurating allot, and in both cases its not a cool thing to do. I dont disrespect anyone with saying this im just telling the facts like they are, unlike you nuthug* and although i dont know sickwoozie all that good, by seeing your i am more eager to choose sickwoozies side "because he is the one who paid 30 EUROS for a booster and is just playing a mod game" I think you should seriously question your own motives to ban someone that pays 30 euros in the first place You gonna ban your customers is that your way of "positive advertising" I have had way to much stories come my way about admin and moderator abuse in here and more and more people i meet complain about "power hungry" moderators or admins who think they are cool because they get to choose.
Well "Newsflash" if someone pays you 30 euros you better have some proof to back up your claims before you cut of his ownership to his own game and what he paid for.
Without proof you shouldnt be able to do shit. And again i played him myself and beat him twice so i know your are full of it.

PS: Where the hell is the thread area were you can report the fckng moderators of this forum or admins, is it even allowed to say "negative things" about them. I am getting a little sick of moderator attitudes in here, thinking they can get away with anything, that has to be over at some point. Now all i want to ad to this is "bring on the proof and ill be satisfied" knowing you would have to manufacture it.

peace and love

Yeah nuthug stupidly quoted the wrong guys farming figures, then posted again to fix it and apologised, which I have quoted above your quote for your convenience... so that nullifies most of the points made in your post.

You're saying that because he spent €30 on the game, he should be allowed to farm? I understand where you're coming from that because he spent money on the game we should have to look into it more carefully and such, but well we have.

If you feel like an admin or smod is acting up or generally behaving inappropriately feel free to pm me about it, I will try my best to sort it out.
:D
At first....i have to say that both numbers... siku's just like nuthugs are totally absurd and not 1% of reality

@Blam...No noone said i should be allowed to farm....but the fact is: i didnt farm... if its farming now to play 2 days 10 hours a day in lolnade and win 900 matches you've got to tell that or write something that rules that fact in rules section or anything...yeah its a shity mod, but i played it with high reactiontime and 4 turns ..and yeah i won cause the mod is unbalanced and everyone knows that thought its hard to beat first person if ur second thought (woo, you didnt know that? nevermind) wait.... you did? (why does it still exist then?)

The only thing i maybe done is that i broke a limit of games that ur allowed 2 win a day ( awesome i'm amazing) but i never heard about something like that thought.

@Siku: God, first you totally talk the wins with madwoozie up...it wasnt even the half of what ur saying thought....secondly people that farm once dont farm twice (nevermind, I've got a brain) i just did what i did: I WON my games like i should (against totally diffrent people with totally different scores btw) and took enough time for the matches thought...I didnt do anything that can be called farming this time....well, its true i farmed once

btw....the quote of you is totally stupid too... i started with selling tc and farming 2 days before i got banned (for that) and i didnt state on any way to anything in these day

@Nuthug+blam ....
Lol 9 k qi in 13 days? ....didnt notice that lol amazing....bad that my qi was at 3 k or something yesterday and as you said i just won like 900 games yesterday...strange one

Edit:
Quoted blam (got this by brucia)here tho:
I wasn't involved in his banning but after asking around I found out that he won EVERY game, that's 845 out of 845 lolnade games.

Lol, wtf this gets even stranger .... i surely...didnt
are you fucking kidding me?
i didnt....
NEVER
well im amazing....
but not that amazing
well, ive got a 10 ratio or something i think....Look up : unbalanced mod....but never won all of my games
Last edited by Wh1sper; Oct 26, 2009 at 12:56 AM.
for the Twilight!
I know this is changing the subject a little, but wasnt there a guy called Quark (carnt remember his new name) that got like 10th dan within the week of just playing Jousting with a booster and yet he got unbanned.
So isnt it a bit weird that hes unbanned and that sick isnt?
Last edited by McBurger; Oct 26, 2009 at 07:15 AM.
it is so totally sock to see this game going down by powerabusing admins that are knowing a shit about their own game and their own ruls

if you don't like somebody than tell him that and don't ban him for NOTHING

btw. we still didn't got ANY proof for what you all are talking about
proof that woozie was farming there and i will shut my mouth about this forever

don't just say "he played 900 games and won them"
1. it is allowed to win 900games isn't it?
2. blam you won 6000000000000games in 5 seconds. HAAAAAA! i said something too now i can ban you. i don't need a proof for it. HAAAAAA again!
(know what i mean?)

if you can't gimme a proof than unbann sickwoozie and give him his boostertime back
or his money
everything else would be unfair and steeling
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
Originally Posted by Killjaden View Post
it is so totally sock to see this game going down by powerabusing admins that are knowing a shit about their own game and their own ruls

if you don't like somebody than tell him that and don't ban him for NOTHING

btw. we still didn't got ANY proof for what you all are talking about
proof that woozie was farming there and i will shut my mouth about this forever

don't just say "he played 900 games and won them"
1. it is allowed to win 900games isn't it?
2. blam you won 6000000000000games in 5 seconds. HAAAAAA! i said something too now i can ban you. i don't need a proof for it. HAAAAAA again!
(know what i mean?)

if you can't gimme a proof than unbann sickwoozie and give him his boostertime back
or his money
everything else would be unfair and steeling

Quotet for truth....
for the Twilight!