Toribash
that does kind of suck for us americans, we should see if it's possible to just set back the matches a couple hours (people who NEED their matches done that early can do them that early I suppose?)
FIRED UP
I've asked on alpha's CL thread whether we can push it forward 2 or 3 hours

It is a rather odd time for this kinda thing
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
you guys can play around that time if you want, I'll probably hop later that day since I'll be going to my friends house and he doesn't wake up early so I would say around 2:00 pm
We promised them we'd play all our matches in 1 go

We're trying to push it back like 3 hours, so far they've all agreed (ingame)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Hey, I didnt schedule the time. It's like 7am for most people on both teams I think it's reasonable to push it back

Im not a fan of the playing it all in 1 go thing in general

I undestand why, but its more trouble than its worth when our team is in every conceivable timezone

whats done is done lets fuck them up
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
It would actually be like 5am for me lul.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation