Toribash
last dm in the possesed wasn't even legit. shift+space it and it'll only dm one of the legs.

its a no.
M I N I V A N
Hi there my real name ingame name is lozker and real name Lauri i'm 15 years old and from finland i have played Toribash over 1 year and 5-6 months i would like to join 'cause i'm pretty good at replay making and i wanna be in the clan where is talented players and there is good replay makers and i think this is kinda active clan i had four clan Essence Elite Phenomenal and Rust i left from Essence because i made own clan called bery a week before i made it some lag happen i got automatically kicked i don't know what happend i left from Elite because it's very inactive clan i got kicked from Phenomenal because the leader (datbadass) went crazy and kicked me next day he got banned for reason "spamming" i left from rust because the leader said he gonna quit from Tb and leave the clan alone but no he didn't left it was kinda accident because i left.

and here is one replay hope you guys like it.
Attached Files
L - Stuck In Darkness.rpl (172.3 KB, 14 views)
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
So,app is nice
Replay was nice too,last kick had good flow but really small dmg and this kinda sucks.
I would like to see more your replays and then probabaly i'll be on yes
yea i know i should have make more dms but i was kinda busy when i made that rpl
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
If you can promise to me that you will be very active and will make a lot of replays and practice everyday, I will say yes.