Toribash
Hi, my name it's Gustavo i am from brazil and my favorite mods are judo,wushu and i really wnat join Bleu clan cause i want some more moves to wushu and judo OBS: i am brown belt
Hey dude, not sure if its my place to say, but wrong thread, you have to go to the application center
Here:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=225059
Last edited by FrinJeka; Mar 27, 2012 at 02:17 AM.
Hello...well i don't know quite how to do this...so here goes nothing....My names Darkseek as you can tell. I LOVE memes as you can tell by my avatar. Im also quite bad at grammar but if anyone needs help with math im there man :P. Im also open to ALL advise so don't be afraid to say something.
my name is daniel i live in UK my mum step dad and little brother i buy and sell things all the time i can work my way around the fourms and market very well.
-----
aka danny i play alot of tourneys and always love a bit of betting im brown belt and very skill full in aikido mods
Last edited by thdupidguy; Apr 9, 2012 at 03:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I flush do you?
Im clabby and I mainly play aikido or twin swords. I'm terrible at betting and enjoy entering tournaments in which I always lose In the finals XD
Hello, my name is CyberSubZero23 Im an orange belt,My favorite mods are Aikido and Katana_joust.I applied and got rejected two time :P But now I re-read all the red messages and eventually,got accepted.If you have time to teach me, is it in-game or what?If yes what room?

-CyberSubZero23
-----
Originally Posted by Noah View Post
Hiya kickpuncher.
I love fighting games. And I'm usually good at them too, unlike that damn toribash game. Mortal kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, etc.

Wow you play Mortal Kombat too? Which Mortal Kombat? Mines Motal Kombat 2011 Komplete edition
Last edited by CyberSubZero23; Apr 12, 2012 at 12:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Isolate and Devour"
Originally Posted by CyberSubZero23 View Post
Hello, my name is CyberSubZero23 Im an orange belt,My favorite mods are Aikido and Katana_joust.I applied and got rejected two time :P But now I re-read all the red messages and eventually,got accepted.If you have time to teach me, is it in-game or what?If yes what room?

-CyberSubZero23
-----

Wow you play Mortal Kombat too? Which Mortal Kombat? Mines Motal Kombat 2011 Komplete edition

I love mortal kombat never really been good at em but they're still so fun...
introduction
hi..my name is will..i am in 9th grade and my favorite mods are wushu, akido, and judo..i would like to improve on wushu,and akido.