Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Started with Hellsing about 2 days ago and finishing it today.

Well I still like Freezing somehow, anyone have saw the new anime called Toriko? I don't get the reason why OP is in it but so far I didn't watch it yet.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
what is this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_Days_(anime)
I guess its a remake or a new one with the same name as your old Dog Days
seeing that the first episode was made on april 2
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by iNoTo View Post
Started with Hellsing about 2 days ago and finishing it today.

Well I still like Freezing somehow, anyone have saw the new anime called Toriko? I don't get the reason why OP is in it but so far I didn't watch it yet.

Yeah, the Toriko episode was a one-hour special that took up both it's and One Piece's time slot. It was something about raising it's popularity. I watched it, it was pretty good.
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
what is this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_Days_(anime)
I guess its a remake or a new one with the same name as your old Dog Days
seeing that the first episode was made on april 2

Nope. Dog Days isn't a remake of anything, it's new. It's being worked on by the people that did Nanoha, so I've got high expectations.
Kampfer had a rating that was too low. Wondered "WTF IS THIS" when I watched the first episode, dropped right after.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Kampfer had a rating that was too low. Wondered "WTF IS THIS" when I watched the first episode, dropped right after.

I also dropped kampfer...cuz I was like wtf? A transforming character for guy/girl? ....

Reading Hitman reborn since I can't bare the annoying voice of the characters in the anime D:
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Yeah, I do find the fact that it's mostly about a guy transforming into a girl a bit weird, but hey, it's just to fill some time.
Got D-gray:man anime over the weekend, gna see how it is.
although watching House and Big Bang theory may take priority
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-