Ranking
Odd, it only let me level up to 70 when I had to use the lich king trial as well. The expansions are pretty expensive, not even including the damn price of the game each month.

Anyways, just got back from a heroic with RayA75. Was a great run, actually. No good drops, but still was fun. Was spamming arcane blast and activated arcane power, which boosts crit damage, and I hit an 81k on the last boss in the Halls of Origin.

Was pretty sexy, considering how poorly geared my mage is.

You guys should all link your characters. Here is mine-

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Deady/simple
I want to buy wow, but buying the game + all the expansions is 120$, not to mention the monthly fee.
Should I buy all the expansions and pay each month, or just buy 1 or 2 expansions with the game and just buy the other expansions at a later date?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
It depends, if you actually want to play then it's worth it, especially at the beginning. It gives you access to everything you'll need up until you want to quit without worrying about the early caps without expansions and stuff like that.
Sorry to change topic but, how to create nice weapons and how to get lots of silver and gold?
Fairy Tail: "Fyre Style: Fyre KICK!!!"

Cancelled my subscription for the time being, between school and work I only have about an hour a day to play (which is of course jack shit).
back from the dead
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
Also, this game just isnt fun anymore, cata blows T.T

Implying it was ever fun after the burning crusade expansion.

(that grammar mistakes, sorry pox)
Last edited by Tart; Sep 8, 2011 at 11:39 AM.
Σ
I seriously played WoW for a month or two and now get to lv20..the games werid and its not my type so to all of you that play it you should get lifes and play toribash o_o
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Ive been considering getting this game again, but I dont want to shell out like $150 for all the expansions again. Is there like an option to buy all of them at once?
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ