Ranking
That was perfection. Four hits executed one after another so smoothly, by the time you posed (points for that too xD) both hands and feet were losing the red tint at the same time; for a beautiful effect..

9.5/10.

Decap Dance
I'm not a man of epic quadruple hits..I'm a dancer. :P Attempt at a stylish breakdancing upside-down decap.

EDIT:
Transferred to later post to avoid confusion.
Last edited by joonveen; Mar 18, 2009 at 12:24 PM.
Very nice Toriboomer. The only problem I have with that would be the pose. It looks bad when you struggle and jerk into a pose, even if it's a great standing one. Poses look better when you flow into it. What I do to get a nice pose is a few frames after the last DM is I relax all and go with the flow. In literally two minutes I came up with this pose for you.

Sorry for the trouble but would the next poster please comment on joon's replay.
Attached Files
notDJ-TBoom'sPose.rpl (90.2 KB, 16 views)
*cough* Actually, he reached the standing posture quite smoothly. It's only his final 'adjustments' that made him look jerky. Here, if I may..

And yeah, next poster: COMMENT ON MY DECAP DANCE!
Attached Files
a-jv no grab 3_edit.rpl (114.6 KB, 16 views)
Sigh. It is not mine, it is Toriboomer's. I only showed DeeJayy a better way to pose. Look, to avoid confusion, I'll put decap dance into this post.

Try to give more constructive comments. Put down in detail what you felt in the replay. That's what we're really here for.

UZ SP fyeah:
In this case, grabbing is not entirely justified. Your starter was jerky, and the moves didn't flow very smoothly; the ending DM (using Uke's legs to separate that last part of him) was okay. Just okay.

4.5/10

Originally Posted by my earlier post
Decap Dance
I'm not a man of epic quadruple hits..I'm a dancer. :P Attempt at a stylish breakdancing upside-down decap.

Attached Files
a-jv decap dance.rpl (139.3 KB, 15 views)
Originally Posted by joonveen View Post
Try to give more constructive comments. Put down in detail what you felt in the replay. That's what we're really here for.

UZ SP fyeah:
In this case, grabbing is not entirely justified. Your starter was jerky, and the moves didn't flow very smoothly; the ending DM (using Uke's legs to separate that last part of him) was okay. Just okay.

4.5/10

A.K.A. you fucking hate me.
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U
Hey, let's not start heading into a flame war over here, mkay?

joonveen's comment might've been a bit critical (a bit of praise for what Uzaghi got right would've been welcome) but in the end, it's all to help you improve. If you get a comment that says "The grabbing tended to make the flow of the replay suffer" then you know for next time to use less grab to leave a smoother finish. When commenting on replays, it's important not to kick the person in the face just because you didn't like what the replay contained. State that you would've preferred it to be smoother, less jerky or whatever's wrong but try to counter it with a good point so that people have something to build upon for next time.

So yeah, constructive comments ideally show the pros and cons of a replay. The bits to work on and the bits to pat yourself on the back and know you achieved something.

P.S. Would the next person who posts a replay please comment on joonveen's decap dance? I wouldn't want the replay to be buried by this post.
Pur-leeze don't make me repost it again. >_>

No, I do not "I am a furrying hate you". Please do not jump to conclusions; I merely expressed what I really felt when I watched the replay. I always shift+space and replay it again to really observe it, and base my comment on it; but in the end, I'm not a real fan of grab. I've been influenced by Archlurps. So I guess that affected how it sounded a little.

Now comment on decap dance, or I will force you to buy an avi from my shop for twice the price!
I like how your kick was clean and fast but you could still stop it to make a pose after it. My only problem with it was how little time was dedicated to the setup of the kick.

I would say 8/10

Now for once, I'm posting something :ooo

Something I did messing around.
Attached Files
Ora_360manipukick.rpl (74.6 KB, 25 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
That replay was ownage.

How you jumped up in the air and kicked his head off made jelous

9/10
I eez tiggeh. I rukx ;U