Toribash
question:how to get a good land donutboy like in this replay that can make you keep the flow?
Attached Files
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Hi,
How do I aim the last kick on this replay to get most destruction possible with it?
Thanks in advance!
Attached Files
f.rpl (272.4 KB, 9 views)
Hi,how should I continue the first replay and how should I get a good manip start hit in the second one? thx
Attached Files
#NICK - WIPP.rpl (35.8 KB, 9 views)
#NICK - WIPPPP.rpl (49.6 KB, 7 views)
ok
Is using to splits as an emergency landing okay?
Attached Files
[T] The New 52.rpl (46.3 KB, 11 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Is using to splits as an emergency landing okay?

no
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i need tips for ankle dms,
like... do i have to hit the ankle directly without touching the shin to get more power or do i need more power in general or is it simply impossible :/
Attached Files
inverted Intro.rpl (82.6 KB, 18 views)
Pidda's spirit animal
You generally need a lot of power and speed in order to get a ankle dm.

There are generally two ways to get an ankle dm on uke (with a kick), which would be a very precise strike to either the side or back of his foot, or you smash the foot into something.

The thing is when you are going for the ankle dm from the front its really difficult to get so much power into such a small area without hitting anything else. Since the feet are at such an obscure place its hard to dm them with strikes. That's generally because you get to the feet so much quicker and in that time you usually don't have enough power to break em.

by all means you can try though
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/