Toribash
InGameName: DanteDMC
Belt/QI: Orange, QI 43(subject to change)
Referances: None(Dont understand this right)
GMT: GMT -12:00
Preferred Mods: Twin swords,Judo,Wushu, Aikido(sometimes)
Previous Clans: None
Why Do You Want To Join: I realy want to be a part of something and I'll try to do my best not to fail you. Also I think your clan can help me learn some more skills.
Why Should We Let You Join: I'm a good team player, I'm a hard worker and I will be there for everything you ever need...
Ban History: None.
Other: I learn fast and I would like to learn as much as possible. Love this game btw...
Attached Files
wow.rpl (19.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by NeroDMC; Sep 22, 2009 at 12:27 PM.
I was about to say no, but I read your application, and then reread it, but just can't find something wrong with it.
It's a YES from me.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Age? Replays?
Complete them and we will discuss you.

@Sid, don't just vote yes because there is nothing bad about it. Vote yes because there is something awesome about it.
...I addded one rpl, it's just some practise... i will add more for sure, done some good moves but never saved it, sry... I'll try to colect some fast... thx again...
Too bad I don't have access to the private forum and won't be able to judge your application. But I can say a few things. First, you are supposed to have the required replays already. They shouldn't be in the making while your app has been already posted. Second, try correcting grammar mistakes. It makes most of us take a negative view of your application. Third, don't double post. I won't say a no or a yes because I am not allowed to. Other than that, good luck. You'll need it.
I'm a bit suspicious about you, NeroDMC. Either way, I'll be doing some checking on some sort of thing.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by MYI View Post
I won't say a no or a yes because I am not allowed to.

Wrong. Your opinions help us decide whether or not to accept them. If everyone who isn't on the council votes yes, then the council probably will vote yes aswell.