Toribash
/invade

Why hello everybody.
I'm that guy who Tom talked about in the another thread. Yes, it's me.
Just passed here by to say that I'm considering the invitation for a great clan like Business is. I'm highly appreciated to the person who recommended me, to Tom for the invitation and everyone for the chance of being in a clan. I'm guessing that most of you guys are thinking right now: "Wow, this guy totally sounds like a clan hooper" Well, my friends, I'm not. I quited off a clan, some months ago, and just joined because I was mainly dragged into it.
But past is past and we're speaking about NOW. Looking forward to have a chat with some of you and also have a chance to play in MP before I can advance in making an app.
Any questions or doubts you have about me or anything related to me, just shoot a post and I'll answer it when possible.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
You don''t sounds like a clan hopper and i know who you are and i really like you, even thought we never had a chat or something.
By the way if you wanted to know more the members it's better if you just hang out a bit in here instead of ingame/irc because i barely go ingame, not sure about the others.
Also irc is inactive.

/invade tags are pointless.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
/pointless invade

You know me? You like me? Seems like that it's about time to someone create a Hayz's fan club. ;o
Anyway and passing to the srs bsns, I know you because of your appearance in some toribash vids. A thing that it must be said: your replays are very good. Just keep making them. Also, I know you're brazilian... That will make the talking between us a lot easier since I'm portuguese and my English is just as mediocre as you can see.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Well Doxxy said i could talk around the thread.
So what you think of my WIP and could you spare any help.
Attached Files
1highlow.rpl (137.3 KB, 5 views)
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
That would go in the replay section. I refuse to acknowledge it until I see it in the proper area.
-----
Hayz, I liked you more before I read that post, in all honesty.
Just realized there was one after the one I meant. I was talking about the post before the /pointlessinvade. I doubt anyone will read this since it's an edit of a post that's already been read.
Last edited by Alaistier; Dec 24, 2011 at 06:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So i'm trying to learn how to code a bit and the first language i choose to learn is python. It's free and simple.

If anyone knows how to use this language let me know, i could use a bit of help.

I did however make a retarded inches to yards converter. \o\
Aka jusmi.
I am sorry I did not see the replay section but i should of know that there was one.
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you