Toribash
Yeah, KwlPwnz gave me a pwnhammer as well xd.
First time I defeated that wall was with a friend of mine, also with KwlPwnz' light discs.

Reta: Use the musket if you have no other choice. Minishark is preferred tho.
I'm alive.

Sorry guys, family and Telstra along with storms and oh by the way, the doctor wants me to cut all forms of complex sugars out of my diet...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Originally Posted by Hugo View Post
Who's Hagan?
good morning, Lorrtex.

Build a bridge through the underworld and use star cannon or mini shark

Hagan is an old raku faeg who I was ingame with at the time.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
I need to get a paypal...
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Hypoglycemia, apparently.

Spaghetti.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Well that was nice, I just received a few complements on my knife sharpening skills.

And I'm sick as a dog, I have been brewing a few special teas of mine that help with such things so I should be fine by late tomorrow.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Lol, I hope you feel better by now Wolf.

Long time no see huh? I'm glad that you guys are still alive here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Me being alive is something I'm still shocked at really.

Good to see you as well Mocrogunz.
[sigpic][/sigpic]