Toribash
Sly-JtanK1.rpl - YOUR PURSE IS ETERNALLY MINE, HA HA HA!
Sambo mayhem - Start was interesting, nice replay overall etc.
Sameshitallday -beggining was meh... after crotch kick all dms were awesome. Posing looked weird (I mean, method how you got the pose, the pose itself is okay).

~
My only hope is in possibility that I do worse replays on laptop :x
Attached Files
!three.rpl (245.3 KB, 8 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Hmm, I like the first DMs and the boom was pretty good. But the power of the headshot-throw wasnt very good. Could have gotten more power into that one. But after all, I cant do it better myself so I'll shut up about that.

The pose however, was mediocre. 8/10 overall.

Here's my latest weak-a-shit skeet :v
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 18, 2009 at 03:36 PM.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I didn't plan to make a skeetshot, I just was going to pose when I simply hit joint with my hand, so there's a thought "uh, why don't I turn grab on and make some skeet"

1241.rpl - first dms were simply ugly :X Boom was nice, and skeet wasn't bad (but meh, I've never tried throwing my hand at anything). Pose quite was standart thing. I think it'd be 8/10 too
Attached Files
!reverse failure.rpl (211.3 KB, 7 views)

[re] | #Polska
I like it, but I really didn't get the idea of reverse failure, I just see some DMs.

Also, don't mind this, its unfinished, and will be used for something.
Attached Files
Sly-Story-Stage1-1.rpl (219.7 KB, 8 views)
Hmm, it looks pretty good for now. It would look great if you started to spar with uke :3

8/10

Here's a nograb madman I made, and I added a low accurate skeet. Seriously, more mediocre aiming, you'll have to look for ;o
Attached Files
nograbmad_+_skeet.rpl (225.3 KB, 11 views)
★★★★★
I named it like that because at first I made self boom with that opener (dmed my pecs and arm :x) and then played a bit and got effect.

Sly-Story-Stage1-1.rpl - Cool, nice flow, WHAT WILL BE IT USED FOR?!
nograbmad_+_skeet.rpl - I see you like throwing your hands :v Opener was kinda strange (same with first dms), but rest was nice + it was nograb so overall that would go for 9/10.
Attached Files
!tea.rpl (357.2 KB, 8 views)

[re] | #Polska
I love your brutality. It makes the replays look so fierceful it gives me goosebumps

I really liked the last dismemberments. 9/10

And here's a kick I made in 2 minutes lolo :U
Last edited by Tempo; Aug 13, 2009 at 04:03 PM.
★★★★★
newkick - Opener is nice, but something bugs me about it, no idea what tho :| Pose was standart (nothing fancy yet not bad etc, as usual). Kick overall was decent. I never do replays fast [like 2 minutes meh], so idk how to rate it.
Aaaalsoo, I prefer more direct kicks in head LIKE FUCKING INSERTING YOUR FOOT INTO UKE'S FACE.

No replay yet, just comment

@edit
Ookay, I did a replay quite fast this time, it took me like ~10 minutes still :S
Attached Files
!timechalenge.rpl (199.0 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by JtanK; Aug 4, 2009 at 06:50 PM.

[re] | #Polska
Lol, sweet splitcap online, you dont see that every day. But the end when the knee breaks, wtf happend?
9/10

One suicide and a meh-ish kick
Attached Files
mehkick.rpl (136.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Tempo; Aug 13, 2009 at 04:03 PM.
★★★★★