Toribash
View Poll Results: Poll deleted.
0 Votes / 0%
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Why there should be even tickets for Head Texture?!
Head texture doesn't require qi also it's not expensive. (very very cheap actually)
:(){ :|: & };:
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
Head texture doesn't require qi also it's not expensive. (very very cheap actually)

Not everyone thinks they're all that cheap.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by crux View Post
Simply put, we don't want you to make toricredits from it. This opportunity of winning no qi items should be enough.

Well yeah I can see how having Void crap on ingame as a black belt would be cool, but I like packs
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post

I know,
But the whole point of this Lottery thingy is to make chances for everyone to get high priced and rare items, not just some items which can be found easily.
:(){ :|: & };:
-----
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post

What he probably meant was that compared to everything else, head textures are pretty cheap.
Don't let opinions get in the way of factual matters.

And I don't see why lotteries for head textures are such bad ideas.
It can give players (regardless of the beginners) an advantage to get a head texture for at least 1/10th of the original price.
Last edited by firebolty; Mar 14, 2011 at 11:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BAD LUCK
Firebolty: Well, lotterys for 128 and 256 heads would be useless.
They can easily be found on the market for a lower price
than 10k.
As for the 512 head, that might be a good idea.
I bought one, but I'm almost sure I won't win this beautiful prize. How does the system actually work? Will it pick a winner automatically? Or is it going to picked manually?
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
I bought one, but I'm almost sure I won't win this beautiful prize. How does the system actually work? Will it pick a winner automatically? Or is it going to picked manually?

The winner is automatically picked at random and the prize is sent. Totally automated.

People, start reading the thread.
then 1 tic would only be good because i thought it picks the people who bought the most tix and then it picks a random person.

I bought 5 tix in a row. that was dumb what i did.