Toribash
I have decided to make a app to this clan: Hi there, my name Is ryan lane scott, my ingame name is M0nsoom, I am looking for a family clan that's chilled and active, I feel I might have found myself In the right place for that. I am 14 years old, my birthday is 8/30/2000, im skilled in some mods aswell: Wushu,rk-mma,abd. I am VARY ingame active, I mean vary vary. im vary fourm active but I mostly read, I don't post unless I feel it will make something positive happen in some way. i do have infractions on this account for some useless post, but it wasn't on purpose. this is indeed my main account, this account has been in a number of clans: [e],(az),(theGod). i left [e] because of inactivity, i left (thegod) because it wasn't advancing in any way,shape,or form. i cant say i know any of your members personally, but i would love to get to know you guys, i am practicing being a replay maker, take a look at my replays below. oh wait my bad, i do know dannyrug vary well <3 my total posts are 198 im not sure my gmt but i live in Florida. my Skype is: M0nsoom incase you guys would want it.im in 8th grade, i like to skate board and surf, im pretty good at basketball and i love chicken wings. Fun Fact: im triple jointed =O. if i am let into [i] i would make a vow to post on our thread at least a couple times a day in our threads. i work at publix as a bagger, lifes a struggle, eh? but im getting threw it, keep on trying, sooner or later i will succeed. i want to be a pro surfer when im older, im a huge fan of billabong. my email is ryanscott.56@gmail.com. so, iv told you my life, why not share yours? i would love to hear! thank you for reading my app guys, it mean quiet a lot, i hope you have good rest of the day. yours truly ~M0nsoom~
Attached Files
decap.rpl (46.4 KB, 3 views)
handless madman.rpl (366.4 KB, 3 views)
wushu style.rpl (35.7 KB, 3 views)
my first self spar.rpl (239.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by M0nsoom; Oct 27, 2014 at 05:23 AM.
Hello my name is mossd my real name is Daniel I am a 3rd dan black belt I am a very good player in Mushu, Twinsword, Acrojoust, Aikido. My hobby's are Football, Rugby, Toribash, Climbing trees, Fighting, Cube world, Minecraft. My favorite food is Pizza I if you want to get the clan at max strength I can be a trainer there wont be any problem with me being online because I am always online. The reason I want to be in the clan is because this clan is cool and I have many friends in [I] its would be nice for me to be in a clan that is official. My Skype name is danielkong42 if you want to send a message straight away I will follow every rule in this clan the ones that have been given to me. I wont leave the clan unless I have been kicked out of it but I would not want to be kicked out of an amazing clan. I hope you like my app so far. I am a good player and i don't miss out on this opportunity. I live in London if excepted into [i] i will post more onto the thread to help out the requirement around here and help out the forms my biggest reason to be in [i] is that i would like to boost this clan from the 200's to 1st. BTW i am a very good singer. My birthday is the 10th December 2004 no lies in wars i am always there but i am only not there because i am not online. I am multi task everday my favourite thing to do is play Toribash because it is a amazing game this clan is the clan that suits me perfectly. I have three other accounts but dont use them because i like using this account and i am not bothered to use them.

Thank you for listening to my app hope you have a good day

MOSSD
Last edited by Danny; Oct 27, 2014 at 09:53 PM.
I am a brexit survivor.
Also sometimes i go outside and wonder why am I outside.
Yiazmat ed and Dannyrug played with them and spoke with them
I am a brexit survivor.
Originally Posted by M0nsoom View Post
I have decided to make a app to this clan: Hi there, my name Is ryan lane scott, my ingame name is M0nsoom, I am looking for a family clan that's chilled and active, I feel I might have found myself In the right place for that. I am 14 years old, my birthday is 8/30/2000, im skilled in some mods aswell: Wushu,rk-mma,abd. I am VARY ingame active, I mean vary vary. im vary fourm active but I mostly read, I don't post unless I feel it will make something positive happen in some way. i do have infractions on this account for some useless post, but it wasn't on purpose. this is indeed my main account, this account has been in a number of clans: [e],(az),(theGod). i left [e] because of inactivity, i left (thegod) because it wasn't advancing in any way,shape,or form. i cant say i know any of your members personally, but i would love to get to know you guys, i am practicing being a replay maker, take a look at my replays below. oh wait my bad, i do know dannyrug vary well <3 my total posts are 198 im not sure my gmt but i live in Florida. my Skype is: M0nsoom incase you guys would want it.im in 8th grade, i like to skate board and surf, im pretty good at basketball and i love chicken wings. Fun Fact: im triple jointed =O. if i am let into [i] i would make a vow to post on our thread at least a couple times a day in our threads. i work at publix as a bagger, lifes a struggle, eh? but im getting threw it, keep on trying, sooner or later i will succeed. i want to be a pro surfer when im older, im a huge fan of billabong. my email is ryanscott.56@gmail.com. so, iv told you my life, why not share yours? i would love to hear! thank you for reading my app guys, it mean quiet a lot, i hope you have good rest of the day. yours truly ~M0nsoom~

Originally Posted by mossd View Post
Hello my name is mossd my real name is Daniel I am a 3rd dan black belt I am a very good player in Mushu, Twinsword, Acrojoust, Aikido. My hobby's are Football, Rugby, Toribash, Climbing trees, Fighting, Cube world, Minecraft. My favorite food is Pizza I if you want to get the clan at max strength I can be a trainer there wont be any problem with me being online because I am always online. The reason I want to be in the clan is because this clan is cool and I have many friends in [I] its would be nice for me to be in a clan that is official. My Skype name is danielkong42 if you want to send a message straight away I will follow every rule in this clan the ones that have been given to me. I wont leave the clan unless I have been kicked out of it but I would not want to be kicked out of an amazing clan. I hope you liked my app. I am a good player don't miss out on this opportunity.

MOSSD

You should both come and hang out on our IRC channel and let us get to know you better as that's where we mostly talk. #Claninq

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
You should both come and hang out on our IRC channel and let us get to know you better as that's where we mostly talk. #Claninq

sure thing
why?
Last edited by Danny; Oct 27, 2014 at 09:50 PM.
I am a brexit survivor.
Because you're application was horrid, and you're immature.

Also, let's bring up that second edit you did on your post.

ZING

Originally Posted by mossd's edited post (for anyone who can't see that image)
why?
if you dont change your mind you have just lost a amazing player

Kinda immature. I don't think you'll fit here, and everyone who posted on your application thinks that as well.

Not to mention you like to bring up that you're an amazing player quite frequently.

Originally Posted by mossd's application
I am a good player don't miss out on this opportunity.

So it's a no.