Toribash
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
Don't worry, I'm back now. Ima war at least 1-2 times a day, and I want to request that somebody be promoted to war disciple. My top choice right now (even though he is a freshman) is callumfionn.

If what i can be a war disciple for a limited time (till calumfionn will be promoted to members)
-----
Still i have nothing to do just to make some textures or banners
Last edited by D3ive; Oct 2, 2015 at 05:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Don't worry, I'm back now. Ima war at least 1-2 times a day, and I want to request that somebody be promoted to war disciple. My top choice right now (even though he is a freshman) is callumfionn.

Calum should get through his freshman period before getting promoted to anything, I know he has the drive but rules are rules. Although I think D3ive would be a promising choice for now.

Ok so is the band we will use for now. If you have ideas what i should include, feel free to say. Try it the band out guys.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.

Thanks Optimus that makes me feel good about myself . I'll have to wait until my freshman period is over though (approximately 3 weeks and a half until that's over). Also, good luck warring optimus. I have school and all so I won't be able to do 2 wars a day but atleast 1.
i suck
Well welcome back now dude! I know I'm not the leader or co-leader or anything like that but next time post in the inactive thread please.
i suck
I believe the war commander can choose a free war disciple
anyone else?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
I believe the war commander can choose a free war disciple
anyone else?

This is correct. I, however, not received a PM from Optimus telling me who he wants.
I think I might be retired.
He said he wanted me as war disciple... Has he gone back on his choice maybe? I'm sorry that was rude I just wanted to war with him :/. Well tell me who gets promoted if anyone does please. Thanks .
i suck